2000 Sunfire (Silver)

  • rob_mb20
    Message 1 of 195 , Jul 16, 2000
      I just picked up my brand new Silver Sunfire.
      What a hot car. With the sunroof and the new style
      it's just a hot car. I will never go back to a
      Cavailer again. I like the new interior. If anyone is
      looking to buy a 2000 get it, well worth it.
    • xxpunkadellicxx
      Message 195 of 195 , Jun 19, 2002
        --- In pontiacsunfires@y..., jim38325 wrote:
        dunno. I have a little over 94,000 on mine.
        ]