Power Electronics could make Hybrid Cars Cheaper

  • autoblitje
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2009
      Earlier hybrid cars were considered as rare breeds but presently we can
      spot more and more such vehicles on the road. But still they are not
      produced on commercial scale. Therefore they are costly.Hanna Plesko
      – a researcher from ETH Zurich – has given this problem a
      serious thought. Read more at http://autoblitz.blogspot.com/
      <http://autoblitz.blogspot.com/>