Re: 16

  • gewing
    Message 1 of 195 , Mar 22, 2000
      So are you saying that the only reason you have
      your sunfire is because you are 16 and it's all you
      can afford? Doesn't say too much for your love of
      Sunfire's. I am 35 and also have a 2000 Sunfire. I don't
      necessarily think I am fly in my car. I purchased my Sunfire
      because I needed a car to commute to work in and have
      owned many Pontiac's. I can assure you I could afford
      more than the Sunfire, but why? I already have a large
      vehicle for the family and just wanted something that
      looked nice and got decent gas mileage without
      sacrificing the style and quality of a Pontiac. Perhaps when
      you are older you will realize that it isn't all
      about appearances and just because an adult drives a
      Sunfire doesn't make them cheap.
    • xxpunkadellicxx
      Message 195 of 195 , Jun 19, 2002
        --- In pontiacsunfires@y..., jim38325 wrote:
        dunno. I have a little over 94,000 on mine.
        ]