Re: jcanuk you a stupid guy

  • silversunfire00
    Message 1 of 195 , Apr 2, 2000
      hahahahaha... i will bet you my car and another
      17 grand that i am not fat, dont eat cheese, dont
      get jerry springer, dont live in a trailer, not gonna
      drop out of high school, already attending classes a
      WITC in drafting. whos up to it??? an another car and
      $17,000???? bring it on
    • xxpunkadellicxx
      Message 195 of 195 , Jun 19, 2002
        --- In pontiacsunfires@y..., jim38325 wrote:
        dunno. I have a little over 94,000 on mine.
        ]