Paint problems

  • splittybusgirl
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2006
      Hi, I have just found this group on Sunfires. I have a 2002 Sunfire
      and was wondering if anyone else has had a problem with paint. It
      seems my clearcoat is gone from the black paint between the doors. I
      was just trying to find out if anyone else had this problem. Thanks!
      Sandra
    • Kathy
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7, 2006
        I thought that I was the only one with that problem. My clear coat is
        missing from behind the passangers windows. I just thought that it was
        fading really quickly. I take really good care of my cars and couldn't
        figure it out either. But it's too much to fix.
        .

        --- In pontiacsunfires@yahoogroups.com, splittybusgirl <no_reply@...>