2005 Sunfire

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2005
      I just bought a 2005 replacement Sunfire. My first car was a 2001
      Sunfire, aside from some issues with getting going and some early
      issues with a bearing that squealed, I really had little problems with
      my first Sunfire. My new one has a lot more get up and go than my
      first one, I really don't know why people despise Sunfires so much.

      Dave