Anyone need any performance work done (Midwest)?

  • team_lethal_racing
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2005
      I am sorry to bother you, please pardon the intrusion. I used to be
      really big into the street racing/cruising scene in St. Louis, and I
      now live in Southern Illinois (near Carbondale to be exact, about an
      hour away). I have a degree in Automotive Technology from Universal
      Technical Institute, Glendale Heights, IL, including Hot Rod
      University training. I have also performed basic maintenance, bolt-
      on performance upgrades, internal engine and cylinder head
      modifications, custom exhaust systems, nitrous oxide/turbocharger
      installation and tuning, fuel management tuning, interior
      modifications, etc. on my own personal vehicles including, but not
      limited to the following models: 2 Chevrolet Camaro SS (one with the
      Grand Sport LT4 V8), Ferrari F355, 4.6L Mustang Cobra (made 480
      RWHP), Several Fox Body Mustangs, Several Mitsubishi Eclipses,
      Numerous Nissan vehicles, 1995 Turbo charged, 2.4L Dodge Neon, BMW 3
      Series, etc. I am also ASE certified.

      I have decided to begin offering my services to Car Clubs/Racers,
      etc. that want performance mods/tuning done for less than most shops
      charge...if you can even find one in Southern Illinois!!! Anyway, I
      have a lot of vehicles that I have done in my portfolio and I
      thought you might like to pass on my information to your
      acquaintances in case they need some work done.

      --Carl martin
      team_lethal_racing@... (please e-mail me directly)