DayTime Running Lamps + Left HeadLamp

  • skidog2k3
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2004
      I have a problem with my daytime running lamps not working at all on
      my 96 PSF, and when I turn on my head lamps the left lamp stays
      dimm. Even when brights are switched on. The lamps are good, the
      switch seems to be good on the steering column, the fuses are
      good..... What Gives?
      I'm guessing this is a bad relay or somthing, but I've no Idea where
      to look, and I don't really feel like tearing my car apart to find
      the problem.

      Any Ideas?