Interstate Blitz USA 2004

  • turbulence_cc
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2004
      Hey Group,

      I'm hosting a Road Rally this summer and I wanted to see the
      expectations and/or possible participants.

      Its going to be a 2 leg event from Michigan to St. Louis then to
      Dallas Tx where there will be a NCCA Car show and prizes, dynos,
      models ect.
      Its kinda like the players Run...but no 10K entry fee.

      Anyone out there think they can do a 2 day 1200mi road trip?
      Sshhhh...Minor racing and sprints may be involved