Help!!!

  • Lana
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2004
      Well, you all know how I asked about systems? Well I have figured out
      a thing or two since then. My speakers in my trunk aren't hooked up.
      See, before I bought my car, they had to replace the dash for some
      reason and they think that maybe the people who installed the dash
      didn't hook up some wires. So does anyone know how to hook up the
      back speakers? My boyfriend would appreciate any feedback, he only
      knows stuff about Fords. He said that he would fix it, if i got some
      info, cause he doesen't want to mess it up. But, it would help me a
      lot if he can get them hooked up. Thanks All, Lana