Wanna be a moderator of this group?

  • aumiket
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2002
      I created this group a few years ago when I owned a red 98
      Convertible. I loved this car, however I no longer have it and thus
      my interest in Sunfires is no longer what it once was.

      If anyone out there wants to become a moderator of this club, let me
      know and I will give you moderator rights. This means you can
      change preferences, add stuff, boot people who are obnoxious, etc.
      I would like to give a couple of people who are interested in
      keeping the club going the ability to do this.

      aumiket