anyone have exp. with pulling trailer with a sunfire??

  • deditchtb
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2002
      I need to move across country, Alberta, Canada to California. Now
      getting my things down there, not much, is the problem. I checked
      with U haul and its $160.00 one way to rent there small trailer,
      which isn't bad. But I am worried about pulling the weight. I know
      Reese makes a hith for it with a Weight Class of 2000. Any
      suggestions from anyone? What about roof top carriers.