Re: noise on start

  • jim38325
    Message 1 of 195 , Feb 10, 2002
      Hi<br>My Sunfire engine a 2.2 rattles at
      around<br>1500 rpm and has been for 50,000 miles<br>i don't know
      if that the same noise<br>you heard or not plus
      these engine <br>are hear do have piston slap
      quite<br>often and it would be worst when <br>engine is cold.
    • xxpunkadellicxx
      Message 195 of 195 , Jun 19 12:59 AM
        --- In pontiacsunfires@y..., jim38325 wrote:
        dunno. I have a little over 94,000 on mine.
        ]