new member

  • hot_fun001
    Message 1 of 195 , Jun 14, 2001
      hi all , <br> i just bought a 96 sunfire about a
      week ago and i'm already having trouble with it. the
      car has only 77,000 miles and today on the way home
      the alternator light came on . i also had the check
      engine ligh tcome on the other day and i took it to the
      dealer this morning and they fixed that problem. it was
      a loose vaccum line. but i should be able to put
      way more miles on the car before i have problems
      right?so now i'm with out a car till monday when it goes
      back to the dealers.did i make a mistake buying this
      car ? i mean i like it and all but i don't need a car
      that is going to give me trouble.<br> thanksall
    • xxpunkadellicxx
      Message 195 of 195 , Jun 19, 2002
        --- In pontiacsunfires@y..., jim38325 wrote:
        dunno. I have a little over 94,000 on mine.
        ]