Hello

  • firegex96
    Message 1 of 195 , May 2, 2001
      Hey there..new to this club. I just posted Pics
      of my car. Where are the pictures of all of your
      cars?? If anyone has questions on problems with their
      Fire, let me know. I have had everything go wrong that
      could go wrong. Let me know if I can help. Talk to ya
      later~
    • xxpunkadellicxx
      Message 195 of 195 , Jun 19, 2002
        --- In pontiacsunfires@y..., jim38325 wrote:
        dunno. I have a little over 94,000 on mine.
        ]