Need More Horsepower Help

  • swimmer1821
    Message 1 of 195 , Apr 23, 2001
      From when I got my Sunfire in 2000 I have been
      loosing Horsepower from my engine. I am loosing the
      pickup from stops and from slow speeds that I had when I
      first got the car. I only have about 12k miles on it.
      Do you have any ideas on why this is happening and
      if so how can I fix it. Thank you.
    • xxpunkadellicxx
      Message 195 of 195 , Jun 19, 2002
        --- In pontiacsunfires@y..., jim38325 wrote:
        dunno. I have a little over 94,000 on mine.
        ]