GREAT AFTERMARKET SITE

  • sunfire6901
    Message 1 of 195 , Mar 9, 2001
      HELLO!!!!!<br>i know a site where you can get
      great deals on aftermarket parts at a great price
      Rksport stuff wingwest stuff fxdesign stuff almost
      anything you can think of that they make if you dont see
      it on the site email him his name is KARO the web
      site is CARCUSTOMS.NET tell him Dwayne you sent you
      and he will give you a great price and if you can get
      a grp thing going he can do even better prices
      email him he will help you out a lot thanks guys and i
      look foward to being in this club <br><br>Dwayne
    • xxpunkadellicxx
      Message 195 of 195 , Jun 19 12:59 AM
        --- In pontiacsunfires@y..., jim38325 wrote:
        dunno. I have a little over 94,000 on mine.
        ]