Florida PolyCentral Discussion Group is a Restricted Group with 88 members.
- Florida PolyCentral Discussion Group
- Restricted Group,
- 88 members
The Florida PolyCentral discussion group is an extension of PolyCentral
This is a PRIVATE Discussion List.
It is open to anyone that has ATTENDED a live Florida Poly meeting IN
You MUST have ATTENDED
a live Florida Poly meeting
This is to encourage discussions about potentially sensitive topics, as
well as providing a venue for folks from the group out to dinner, movies
or other social events in between official meetings
If you have attended a poly meeting in Florida, or attended a Florida
Poly Retreat, then you are eligible to join this group. When you request
to join, please include the group that you attended, the date you attend
and the location. This helps us verify that you are eligible for
You can visit our website at http://www.polycentralfl.com
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!
1) Try to keep posts related to the subject of Polyamory. It's not
mandatory, but long off topic discussions aren't desirable.
2) Be polite and civil. No flaming! Disrespect, name calling, put downs or
personal attacks are not allowed.
3) Stay brief, & limit responses like "ditto." That adds
little to the discussion. Ask yourself if what you are saying is a
4) Do not contact people personally if they have requested you to STOP.
You will be removed from the list if you don't.
5) Do not post your personal ad on this list.
- Mar 21, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Not listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.