Fwd: [BROpenAndPoly] Big Heads, Tuesday August 14th

  • Gabe
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2012
      Date: Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 8:14 PM
      Subject: [BROpenAndPoly] Big Heads, Tuesday August 14th
      To: bropd@...

      Baton Rouge Open and Poly will be gathering at Big Head on Tuesday, August
      14th at 7 pm. Their website (with the location) is
      http://www.bigheadstavern.com/

      We'll be at the tables to the left (upon entrance) and we usually have a
      couple of stuffed animals on the table to mark our presence.

      If you want to attend the upcoming massage party and haven't met our host
      and hostess, then you need to come out!