April Meet and Greet!!

  • Marquise
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2011
      What's going on in here? It's April and I definatly have Spring Fever! I think we need a new meet and great dinner, what do ya'll think? This board seems to be in a coma! TIME TO WAKE UP and get active again!!!

      How does April 9 or 10 sound for dinner? Now to choose the place to eat. Anyone have any ideas in Baton Rouge??

      Come on! I want to hear from you! I've been gone far too long but now I'm back and I'm really want to get this going and breathe new life into it!!

      {{Hugs and lots of Love!!}}

      Artemis (Sidhe Tinna)
    • Gabe
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2011
        I don't know yet if I'll be available this weekend, but it's a great idea.
        And in case anyone's not aware, Baton Rouge Open and Poly also meets on the
        first Monday of every month at Brew Ha-Ha for coffee. If you'd like, I can
        repost this message to the BROP list as well.

        --
        Gabe
        http://bropenandpoly.wordpress.com/