Discount for California Polyamory Conference Expires in 3 Days

  • saturniaregna
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2010
      This is a reminder that the discount price for the 2010 World
      Polyamory Association's Conference will expire in three days.

      http://www.worldpolyamoryassociation.org

      This years conference will be happening June 25-27 at Harbin Hot
      Springs, in Middletown, CA, two hours north of San Francisco.

      If you are interested in Polyamory, Open Relationships or Responsible
      Non-monogamy, this is the place to be!

      UP DATES:

      IT LOOKS LIKE WE MAY HAVE A CAPACITY CROWD THIS YEAR.
      ALTHOUGH WE ALWAYS DO WHAT WE CAN TO INCLUDE EVERYBODY
      WHO WANTS TO ATTEND, WE MIGHT HAVE TO TURN SOME PEOPLE
      AWAY. IF SO, PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO THOSE WHO HAVE
      REGISTERED AND PAID EARLY. IN ORDER TO ACHEIVE SOMETHING
      APPROXIMATING A GENDER BALANCE, WE MAY NEED TO GIVE PRIORITY
      TO FEMALES, COUPLES, THREESOMES AND MORESOMES
      THAT INCLUDE FEMALES, ARE PERHAPS EXCLUDE SOME SINGLE MALES,
      ESPECIALLY IF THEY REGISTER VERY LATE. SO...IF YOU WANT TO ATTEND,
      THE WISEST THING TO DO IS TO REGISTER, PAY AND MAKE YOUR
      ARRANGEMENTS AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

      http://www.worldpolyamoryassociation.org

      THE TENTATIVE SCHEDULE (subject to change) is given below. WE HAVE EXPANDED
      THE SCHEDULE THIS YEAR. Notice that the schedule of events starts at 2 PM FRIDAY
      (Earlier than in some previous years) and extends to SUNDAY, JUNE 27, 10 PM,
      longer than in previous years. So make you travel and lodging arrangement
      accordingly.

      NOTE THAT THIS YEAR, FOR AN ADDITION $35, YOU WILL BE ALLOWED
      TO SLEEP OVER NIGHT SUNDAY NIGHT INSIDE THE CONFERENCE HALL
      (OR YOUR OWN TENT OR VEHICLE)

      The conference includes interactive workshops on multiple-partner
      loving, non-monogamous sexuality, panel discussions, jealousy
      management experiments, parties and opportunities to meet like-minded
      people.

      T0 REGISTER, OR FOR MORE INFORMATION, CALL:

      808-244-4103 808-244-4103

      http://www.worldpolyamoryassociation.org

      THE TENTATIVE SCHEDULE IS INCLUDED BELOW:

      PROGRAM
      Friday, June 25, 2PM to Sunday June 27,10PM (That's right, till 10PM Sunday)

      Friday

      Noon - 2:15 PM REGISTRATION & ORIENTATION
      Dr. SASHA LESSIN orients participants as they register.

      2:15 PM: FRED BURKS invokes SACRED DIMENSIONS for the community we create.

      2:30 PM: FRED and SASHA guide GET-TO-KNOW-EACH-OTHER exercises that give us the
      sense of each person and what they seek to fulfill their polyamorous desires.

      3 PM: LENEL DeEMMA & KEITH BROWN next guide exciting and fun experiences
      packaged as THE HEART OF NOW in which we encounter each other more intimately.

      5 PM: HAROLD HARIDAS KORNYLAK & Osho Teacher PREMIN lead us through practice of
      skills for LOVING BEYOND THE DYAD.

      6:30 PM: SUNNY HEARTSONG and TABOR SHADBURNE offer MUSICAL INTERVALS of love and
      celebration.

      6:40 PM: Dinner

      6:50 PM: SERENA ANDERLINI DeONOFRIO gives our dinner talk on POLYAMORY AS DIRECT
      PATH TO GAIA CONSCIOUSNESS TO RESCUE THE PLANET FROM ITS DESTRUCTIVE MATRIX.

      8 PM: After dinner, ZORA leads us in BIODANCE.

      9 PM: Dr. DAVE DOLESHAL directs a delightful COMMUNITY CUDDLE.

      Saturday

      9AM Breakfast

      10 AM Fred, Lenel and Keith lead the opening ZEGG FORUM.

      11:30 AM JANET KIRA LESSIN facilitates a panel discussion, HOW WE DO POLY, where
      all who wish share what they've learned in their poly paths.

      12:30 PM Lunch. Our luncheon presenter, MOSES MA, the genius who runs OneTantra,
      shares how POLYAMORY, WILL BE THE FUTURE OF RELATIONSHIPS.

      1:45 PM: After lunch DEBORAH ANAPOL leads SEX & SUSTAINABILITY: ADVANCED
      COMMUNICATION TOOLS FOR OUT-OF-THE-BOX RELATIONSHIPS.

      3:30 PM: DAVE DOLESHAL gives us his amazing, QUICK WAYS TO MASTER JEALOUSY.

      5 PM TABOR SHADBURNE presents SOULFUL COMMUNICATION: THE TANTRA OF TELLING THE
      TRUTH

      6:30 PM Dinner

      7:30 PM After dinner, DEBORAH ANAPOL, Mother of Modern Polyamory, speaks on the
      follow-up to her Love Without Limits, POLYAMORY IN THE 21ST CENTURY.

      8:45 PM EVALENA ROSE, Master Maker of Poly Pujas, guides us all through an
      enjoyable, enlightening and intimacy-enhancing ceremony, THE POLY PUJA that
      warms us up for the encounters we seek.

      Sunday

      9AM Breakfast

      10 AM We start with FORUM, Part II, led by Fred, Lenel and Keith, where we share
      at even deeper levels in the community we've been building.

      11:30 AM LOLA BABYLON eases us into a CHAKRA TUNE-UP.

      1 PM EARLY DEPARTURE CEREMONY: we arrange ride shares, exchange emails and phone
      numbers

      1:30 PM Lunch

      2:30 PM EVALENA ROSE leads, EVOKE POLYAMOROUS PASSION.

      3:15 PM TERRY BRUSSEL-GIBBONS reviews HOW TO FIND & VET POTENTIAL POLYMATES.

      4:45 PM AMBER SEITZ guides through touching TANSU EXPERIENCES.

      6:15 PM Dinner

      7:45 PM JESSICA FERGUS guides us through delightful poly-structured 7-MINUTE
      DATES.

      9:15 PM Fred and Sasha lead a FINAL RITUAL

      9:30 PM ROBERT SILBER demonstrates and coaches practice in GENITAL MASSAGE FOR
      POLYS

      You may sleep Sunday night in the Meadow Building or your tent for an extra $35
      to Harbin.

      808 244-4103

      http://www.worldpolyamoryassociation.org