New and Looking

  • Loyman
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2010
      Hello all.
      I am new to this and very interested. My wife and I have been experiencing new and exciting things as of late. We have met great new friends in this lifestyle but I would like to experience more. I am mostly looking for new friends but if things work out, then you never know.

      If anyone is interested in just talking and chatting, let me know.