Calling Presenters: Harbin CA TANTRA & POLYAMORY CONFERENCE: June 25 -27, 2010

  • Goddess Ninmah
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2010
      Calling Presenters: Harbin CA TANTRA & POLYAMORY CONFERENCE: June 25 -27, 2010

      This year's WORLD POLYAMORY ASSOCIATION CONFERENCE

      June 25 - 27, 2010 at Harbin Hot Springs, in Middletown,
      California, (2 hours north of San Francisco).
      http://www.worldpolyamoryassociation.com

      Dr. Serena Anderlini D'Onofrio, author of the inspiring and controversial "Gaia
      & The New Politics of Love: NOTES FOR A POLY PLANET" is one of our keynoters.

      SHARE WITH OTHER POLYAMOROUS FOLKS:

      What Works for You!
      What's Fun for You!
      What's New and Interesting in the Poly world!

      Lead a discussion.
      Present Tantra experiential exercises
      Demonstrate communication techniques
      Jealousy Management
      Negotiation methods
      Perform poly-oriented music or dance or artistry
      Intimacy enhancement methods.
      Polyactism
      Explore what's worked and what hasn't...

      ...or whatever else your creative brilliant mind can come up with
      that other polys might find fun, illuminating, inspiring, uplifting,
      healing, fun, informative, instructive, entertaining or fun. (Did we
      mention FUN?)

      Note: Lecture-style events orabstract/theoretical presentations do
      NOT go over well, while audience participation/interactive events are usually
      MUCH MORE popular.

      All events should directly relate to polyamory, polyfidelity, open
      relationships or other forms of consensual non-monogamy.

      Send your application before March 15, 2010. Selections
      will be made by our organizing committee within a few days of that
      closing date.

      If you want view a two-minute video about the conference,
      click on the link below:

      http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4213542623747936859&q=polyamory+conferen
      \
      ce&total=55&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1

      Link to Presenters Form for the Harbin CA PolyCon, Tantra & Sacred
      Sexuality, Come aboard. June 25 - 27, 2010

      http://www.schooloftantra.net/worldpolyamoryassociation/forms/Harbin20
      08/2008_harbin_registration_form_presenters.html

      In case you've never been there before, you'll love Harbin. Harbin
      Hot Springs, CA near Middleton (two hours from both San Francisco),
      nestles on 1200 acres of beautiful canyon land. It offers natural
      healing waters (hot, warm and cold pools), miles of hiking trails.
      The Poly Conference's area is totally private within Harbin; in our
      area, we can be openly affectionate and even sexual. Harbin is a
      clothes-optional facility.

      Presenters who wish are listed as Faculty of the World Polyamory
      Association. As one of our presenters, your listing on our web site
      links to a your description of the workshops you present for the
      WPA. Your presentation will be archived and permanently listed on the
      WPA. Your listing includes a link to your web site, your
      biography and a link to your products page on your site.

      Presenters receive:

      *A partial waiver of fees for the conference.

      *Free space to sell their products and display promotional
      literature.

      *Free World Polyamory Association Membership for one year.

      Presentations are a minimum of 1 hour. Workshops are usually 60-90
      minutes.
      http://www.worldpolyamoryassociation.com

      Sasha Lessin, Ph.D., Program Chair 808 244-4103 worldpolyamory@...