Poly Picnic In the Park, Nov. 21, Baton Rouge

  • Gabe
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2009
      BROP Poly Picnic In The Park
      1pm, Saturday, November 21
      Highland Park

      Fall weather is here (sometimes) so this month we'll be taking advantage of
      the cool weather with a trip to the park. Bring food, drink, blankets and
      chairs and we'll socialize and eat at Highland Park. And should the weather
      not cooperate, we'll trek over to a nearby house to hide indoors and
      continue the picnic there.

      Another group in town has an event that night, but we'll wrap up in plenty
      of time for people to get to the party.

      This event, as always, is open to all people interested or involved in all
      forms of non-monogamy, including polyamory, polyfidelity, open
      relationships, swinging, play partners, and whatever other configurations
      you can come up with.

      Please forward this announcement far and wide!

      --
      Gabe
      http://bropenandpoly.wordpress.com/