WHY MULTIPLE PARTNERS CAN BE GREAT: Ask Dr. Helen on PJTV: Threesome Marriages b

  • Janet Kira Lessin
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2009
      WHY MULTIPLE PARTNERS CAN BE GREAT: Ask Dr. Helen on PJTV: Threesome Marriages by Helen Smith, Ph.D.

      Do you think it's hard having one spouse to contend with? Now, imagine having two or more. Janet, husband Sasha and wannabe second husband Shivaya were featured recently on their threesome marriage by The Daily Beast. Dr. Sasha, a psychologist, and Janet Lessin share more about their story with me in this PJTV interview-- what is polyamory?, why is it popular among baby boomers and how do people react to their non-traditional marriage. I would love to hear your views in the comment section.

      But first, you can watch the interview here This is an interesting video from Pajamas TV. You can select the video quality on the left side of the player.

      http://www.pjtv.com/video/Ask_Dr_Helen/Threesomes%2C_Foursomesor_More%21__Why_Multiple_Partners_Can_Be_Great/2312/

      You can also read more about Polyamory at the Lessin's website at
      http://www.world polyamoryassociation.com