I HAVE A POLY DREAM. by Sasha Lessin, Ph.D. www.worldpolyamory.com

  • Janet Kira Lessin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2009
      I HAVE A POLY DREAM. by Sasha Lessin, Ph.D. www.worldpolyamory.com

      I dream awake a fully legal marriage celebration for, me, my wife Janet, and two other bi-poly pairs.

      We join hands, meet each others' gaze.

      We take turns and proclaim exactly what we pledge.

      In my fantasy, each and every one of the six commit to living together in Gaia consciousness, ecological harmony, emotional support, compassionate communication, centering, limitation transcendence and spiritual synergy via sacred tantra rituals.

      Like Dr. King, I intend for the dream to be the reality we wake up to: adults have the right to marry whoever they wish, to have all the rights and responsibilities in the areas of spouse protection, tax breaks, hospital visitation, divorce and freedom from persecution and hate-behavior.

      The convictions of the religious right about marriage reserved to a monogamous man and woman are part of the old divide and conquer religions based on dictates of tyrants with technology.

      We now reclaim our right to proudly and publically marry whomever--of whatever gender or whatever number--we mutually choose.