SACRED MATRIX by Deiter Duhm, founder, Poly Zegg Communities

  • Janet Kira Lessin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2008
      SACRED MATRIX by Deiter Duhm, founder, Poly Zegg Communities
      in Germany & Portugal, followed by a confluent exercise by Sasha
      Lessin, Ph.D.

      Duhm quote was forwarded by Kelly Bryson. Kelly presents
      experientials based on Duhm's work in his Sacred Matrix workshops.

      "The unity of the organism is achieved by the individuality and
      difference of the organs. In other words, it is only WHEN THE FULL
      INDIVIDUALITY OF THE MEMBERS IS DEVELOPED that a HEALTHY COMMUNITY
      CAN EMERGE.

      "Community and individual are not opposites; they are prerequisites
      for each other. The PREREQUISITE FOR A UNIVERSAL COMMUNITY IS AN
      AUTONOMOUS INDIVIDUAL, AND THE PREREQUISITE FOR AN AUTONOMOUS
      INDIVIDUAL IS A COMMUNITY. That is the natural order in the building
      plan of Creation.

      "The structure of future survival-adaptive communities is always
      connected to the self-development of the individuals involved. The
      more they develop their individuality and the less they let
      themselves be ruled by preconceived dogmas and false authorities, the
      easier it is for them to recognize their chances of development in
      the community.

      "At some point a deep process of INDIVIDUATION LEADS ALL HUMAN BEINGS
      TO NOT SEE THEMSELVES AS private persons, but as ORGANIC ELEMENTS OF
      A HUMAN COMMUNITY. For IT IS THROUGH INDIVIDUATION THAT HUMAN BEINGS
      EXPERIENCE NOT ONLY WHAT SEPARATES THEM FROM OTHERS, BUT ALSO WHAT
      CONNECTS THEM AT A MUCH DEEPER LEVEL. They dare to rediscover and
      accept this.

      "Without individuation a healthy organism cannot develop. Instead we
      get conforming collectivism in which individual differences are not
      promoted but instead suppressed. Collectivistic systems do not
      tolerate individual autonomy. Instead, both toward the inside and the
      outside, they fight everything that does not fit into their ideology.

      "THE SACRED MATRIX IS THE ORIGINAL, TRANS-HISTORICAL, NON-ALIENATED,
      COSMIC, AND DIVINE MATRIX OF UNIVERSAL LIFE. According to the plan of
      Creation for the human being, we are to realize it on earth. It is
      not a dream, but a deep, deep memory that wells up inside of us when
      we touch the Sacred, and THIS MEMORY KEEPS RE-CREATING OUR YEARNING.
      For the sake of truth we cannot but find and follow the content of
      this yearning in its entirety, for the yearning that is recognized
      and not suppressed or sentimentalized is the signpost that leads us
      to our sacred home.

      "There can be no peace on earth, as long as there is war in love. The
      five thousand year history of the patriarchal era is a history of a
      war between the sexes, and the war has not ended yet. The five
      thousand year long battle against the female world is the most cruel
      chapter in human history to date. We will not be able to develop
      fundamental peace concepts for the earth and human beings, until we
      understand this fight and its insane results in society and within
      ourselves. It is a primary task for all future projects to activate
      all energy to LIBERATE THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE SEXES, AND ALL
      LOVERS, FROM THE TABOOS, PREJUDICES AND CRUELTIES OF A MAD ERA.

      "A new non-violent and loving culture is rooted substantially in a
      new loving and non-violent relationship between the sexes. This is a
      point we cannot neglect in the new concepts for ecology, spirituality
      and healing, if we want to achieve realistic solutions. THERE CAN BE
      NO HEALTHY ECOLOGY WITHOUT HEALTHY AND FULFILLED SEXUALITY. We all
      came into being through a sexual connection between man and woman.
      Sexuality is the biological source of our life, it is truly "issue
      #1, since we all exist in the body. A disruption of sexuality is a
      disruption of the entire organism. Almost all illnesses in Western
      society are at least partly caused by a disruption of the sexual
      energy balance, and most emotional and psychosomatic illnesses of our
      times are rooted in unresolved problems in the area of love between
      the sexes. Many more people die each year from unresolved love
      conflicts than from car accidents, and these, too, often have the
      same background. AS LONG AS THE SEXES DO NOT FIND FULFILLMENT IN
      LOVE, THEY MUST COMPENSATE THIS LACK THROUGH ENTERTAINMENT,
      CONSUMERISM, STATUS, POWER, ADDICTIONS, AND WAR. THESE ARE THE
      FOUNDATIONS OF OUR CURRENT CAPITALIST WORLD SOCIETY.

      "Some prerequisites for a future free of violence is that the war
      between the sexes be put to an end, that MAN BE LIBERATED FROM HIS
      SECRET SEXUAL ANXIETIES AND FEELINGS OF INADEQUACY, THAT WOMAN BE
      RECONNECTED WITH HER ORIGINAL POWER SOURCES AND HER CENTRAL TASKS IN
      THE HUMAN COMMUNITY, AND FINALLY THAT BOTH BE LIBERATED FROM THEIR
      DELUSION THAT JEALOUSY IS PART OF LOVE.

      "Man and woman are the two polar halves of the one human being. They
      must now come together in such a way that they "fit", so that they
      might find the permanent fulfillment that is an inherent part of the
      emotional and bodily love between the sexes. Here, we can no longer
      avoid confronting certain carefully thought-out concepts about free
      will in love relationships. Love and sexuality are universal powers
      of life; in a universal society of peace they can no longer be
      forcibly bound to one single person, nor can they be surrounded by
      private fences.

      "IN A UNIVERSAL CULTURE OF PEACE, FREE LOVE AND COMMITTED
      PARTNERSHIPS do no exclude each other. Instead THEY ARE MUTUALLY
      DEPENDENT AND COMPLEMENT EACH OTHER. The old patterns of
      sexual "faithfulness" and jealousy are based on distrust between the
      sexes.

      "The deepest freedom, which lies at THE HEART OF ALL FREEDOM, IS THE
      FREEDOM OF LOVE BETWEEN THE SEXES. This is the source of a new ethic
      and a new order, in which human beings no longer need to deny their
      own selves and hide from others. This freedom leads to a genuine,
      powerful, and nonviolent joy of life. (Whether the choice is monogamy
      or not) This is of central importance in the concrete utopia that we
      now must bring to life. Communities of the future and projects for a
      new way of life can only function in the long term if their members
      know and understand the principle of freedom, if they know that it is
      not in opposition to an ethic of faithfulness and responsibility, and
      if they know that one is allowed to follow it. In order for this new
      force to develop, we need an encompassing environment of freedom and
      community. All forms of ideology or group pressure are
      counterproductive when it comes to such deep changes in our core
      areas. This is true for our erotic as well as for our mental and
      spiritual sources."

      INNER MALE & FEMALE MEDIATED BY YOUR CENTER by Sasha Lessin, Ph.D.
      Based on Stone, H. & Winkelman, S., Embracing Our Selves, and
      Embracing Each Other both 1989, New World Library: San Rafael).

      Do this experiential with a partner

      INSTRUCTIONS FOR GUIDING PARTNER. Read your partner the
      cues in bold print aloud. Exception: read words in square brackets
      [like this] silently. Give your partner a few breaths' time to
      respond aloud where you see asterisks (***). If your partner doesn't
      respond to a cue-sentence, pause several breaths and read the cue
      again.

      Address your partner's inner voices respectfully,
      appreciatively; do not push his or her limits. Use these cues as
      suggestions; feel free to improvise. Start now, reading aloud:

      Sit on this cushion; it'll be the position for your Center
      (Aware Ego), the place from which you hear all your inner voices.

      Tell me about the way you present your masculine or feminine
      voice–whichever is primary to you, to the world. What's this voice
      like and what does it do for you. ***

      Shift your cushion to a new position, a position for that
      Primary, that main voice. [Wait till your partner actually moves;
      use the name (eg: Mr. Yang, Ms Aphrodite, etc.) your partner uses for
      the Primary, where you see the word "Primary" below].

      Hi. Embody that Primary voice and tell me who you are and
      what your job is. ***

      When did your life start? How long have you been around?
      What's your history as [partner name]'s Primary? ***

      Tell me, Primary, what vulnerable voices you protect? ***

      What contributions have you, as [partner name]'s
      Primary, made to [partner name]? What would you like to be
      acknowledged and appreciated for? ***

      Thank you, I liked talking with you. Would you let
      [partner name] return to the Aware Ego position? ***

      [Wait till your partner moves] Hi, Aware Ego. Tell your
      observations on the voice you just embodied. ***

      Tell me about the other voice in the inner male
      (animus)/inner female(anima) within you. ***

      Move your cushion to a position for that voice. [Wait till
      your partner moves] Become this second voice, Voice 2. As Voice 2,
      say how you are, what you do for [partner's name] and what
      you'd like to be appreciated for. ***

      Thank you, I liked talking with you. Would you let
      [partner name] return to the Aware Ego position? ***

      [When your partner has spoken as each of the voices (or
      described vulnerable voices from the Aware Ego position) for which
      you have time, say] Stand behind me, facing the spaces you occupied
      for your voices as I summarize the things you said as each. Feel
      each voice's energy from the perspective of neutral observer.
      [Summarize what your partner said in each space.]

      Return to the Aware Ego place and tell me what you learned.
      ***

      How can you–in both your inner life and relations with other
      people-- better recognize, accept, coordinate and synthesize your
      inner male and inner female? ***

      Please share on this website your reactions to Duhm's article andwhat
      you experienced in the Dr. Lessin's confluent experiential of inner
      man/inner woman.

      www.worldpolyamoryassociation.com