POLYS OF THE WORLD UNITE by Sasha Lessin, Ph.D.

  • Janet Kira Lessin
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2008
      POLYS OF THE WORLD UNITE by Sasha Lessin, Ph.D.

      Polys of the world unite;
      You've nothing to loose but limitations, nothing to shed but
      isolation;
      everything to gain in love, intimacy, intensity and growth.

      Terminate monotonous monogamy; arrest atrocious age-ism;
      Stop stifling sexism, renounce pernicious racism;
      Celebrate relationship choice and give more loving a voice.

      The love you take is equal to the love you make.

      Sasha Lessin, Ph.D. (inspired by John Lennon, Marx, Engles)

      LEGALIZE POLYAMOROUS UNIONS; PROTECT OUR KIDS FROM KIDNAPPING BY THE
      MATRIX MANIPULATORS. We demand ALL the rights extended to married
      couples.

      Janet Kira Lessin and I, when we focalize the annual Polyamory
      Conference at Harbin Hot Springs California September 11- 14, seek
      poly and poly-friendly members for our soon-to-be entirely self-
      sustaining rural poly-tantric community on the South Waiehu Stream of
      the West Maui Mountains, overlooking the island's North Shore. Meet
      us at Harbin and/or call 808 244-4103 or email us at
      worldpolyamory@...

      THE MOTHER OF POLY CONFERENCES: HARBIN POLYCON `08

      Join us and a whole three-day community of polys and poly-friendlies
      at Harbin Hot Springs California (2 hours north of S.F.) and learn
      how to vet potential partners, navigate the pitfalls of polyamory,
      propogate poly's pleasure, found fantastic futuristic families and to
      choreograph conscious, compersive clan coupling to produce sacred
      synergy. And have mucho fun.

      Taber Shadburne serenades us, Dr. Gary Shubach puts the entire poly
      movement in perspective, Chris Ceri and Dr. Sasha lead tasteful
      tantra ceremonies to evoke our community's collective consciousness.
      Sandra Beal, Dr. Dave Doleshal and Dr. Harold Haridas Kornylak
      provide actual experiences in transforming jealousy into empathy,
      fear into love and transcending the dyadic matrix.

      There's time for networking, enjoying nudity in our private
      conference area, great meals and of course, more loving as we love
      more.

      Check out the details at
      http://www.schooloftantra.net/worldpolyamoryassociation/conferences/Ha
      rbinHotSprings2008/2008_harbin_hot_springs_program.html

      Click below to sign-up. We may be able to help you coordinate rides.
      http://www.schooloftantra.net/worldpolyamoryassociation/forms/Harbin20
      08/2008_harbin_registration_form_presenters.html
    • Goddess Ninmah
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6 9:34 PM
        POLYS OF THE WORLD UNITE by Sasha Lessin, Ph.D.

        Polys of the world unite;
        You've nothing to loose but limitations, nothing to shed but isolation;
        everything to gain in love, intimacy, intensity and growth.
        Terminate monotonous monogamy; arrest atrocious age-ism;
        Stop sexist stifling, renounce pernicious racism;
        Celebrate relationship choice and give more loving a voice.
        The love you take is equal to the love you make.

        Sasha Lessin, Ph.D. (inspired by John Lennon, Marx, Engles)

        LEGALIZE POLYAMOROUS UNIONS; PROTECT OUR KIDS FROM KIDNAPPING BY THE
        MATRIX MANIPULATORS.
        We demand ALL the rights extended to married hetero and same-sex
        couples.
        Janet Kira Lessin and I, when we focalize the annual Polyamory
        Conference at Harbin Hot Springs California July 29 -30, seek poly and
        poly-friendly members for our soon-to-be entirely self-sustaining rural
        poly-tantric community on the South Waiehu Stream of the West Maui
        Mountains, overlooking the island's North Shore. Meet us at Harbin
        and/or call 808 244-4103 or email us at worldpolyamory@...
        4Uozn039U9tGGFzCfpgFqlDGSA7NNAnj_0lAJ7t3vlBzSbDQxfd8KHAprisr2RF>

        THE MOTHER OF POLY CONFERENCES: HARBIN POLYCON II

        Harbin

        Join us and a whole three-day community of polys and poly-friendlies at
        Harbin Hot Springs California (2 hours north of S.F.) and learn how to
        vet potential partners, navigate the pitfalls of polyamory, propagate
        poly's pleasure, found fantastic futuristic families and to choreograph
        conscious, compersive clan coupling to produce sacred synergy. And have
        mucho fun.

        There's time for networking, enjoying nudity in our private conference
        area, great meals and of course, more loving as we love more.

        POLY PRESENTERS: SHARE WHAT'LL HELP PEOPLE PERFECT PARTICIPATION IN POLY
        PRACTICES
        Join Evalena Rose, Susan Campbell, the Lessins, Dave Doleshal, Lakshmi
        Luster and others: make PolyCon 11 the seminal event that teaches
        participants and those they tell the joys of relationship choice and
        more loving by loving more.

        <http://www.schooloftantra.net/worldpolyamoryassociation.com> .com