Reaching out

  • the Gabe
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2008
      Though this group seems to have over 300 members, it seems there's not much
      personal activity (or any other kind, really) going on since I've joined. So
      I'm hoping there are some actual poly and poly-friendly folks in Louisiana!

      My name is Gabe and I live in Baton Rouge with my girlfriend. I think of
      myself as polyamorous, while she names her loving style monoromantic. We've
      been friends for years, but entered into a more romantic relationship last
      year. I'm just looking to meet other folks in the area, really. It would be
      great if there were a poly group for some in person discussion and
      activites, but it seems like that's not the case. Everyone keeps pointing me
      in the direction of Baton Rouge's BDSM group, and I have started attending
      the munches there when I can.

      Anyone else out there in this area?

      Gabe