PICK PARTNERS IN PARTICIPATORY POLY PLAYSHOPS; PARTY PLENTY Harbin CA Oct 5-7

  • Janet Kira Lessin
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2007
      PICK PARTNERS IN PARTICIPATORY POLY PLAYSHOPS; PARTY PLENTY Harbin CA
      Oct 5-7

      http://www.schooloftantra.net/worldpolyamoryassociation/conferences/Ha
      rbinHotSprings2007/2007_harbin_hot_springs_schedule.html

      What a lineup for fun, friendship, learning, networking hot-tubbing
      with poly people. And the place, Harbin┬ľa clothes-optional natural
      space in the woods. We luxuriate in a huge carpeted conference
      room. Polys have exclusive use of two 20-person hot tubs.

      We scheduled the best poly puja rituals. Best celebratory parties
      ever. Our area's reserved for our private use. There's naked yoga
      for early risers before breakfast.. Yummy food, nourishing
      workshops, juicy people and many opportunities to date and network.

      Dossie Eastman and Serena Anderlini-D'Onofrio keynote on Ethical
      Slutting and Why Bi-Poly Love's Good for the Planet (respectively).

      Kelly Bryson, Tabor Shadburne both sing and lead participatory
      experiences. Francoise, Chris Lutz, Kamala Devi and Gabriella
      Shannon lead polytantra rituals; Amber Seitz, Darci Frankel, Terry
      and Paul Brussel Gibbons guide massage experiences.

      Daniel Harel, Celeste Hershman, Harold Kornylak, Dave Doleshal and
      Dane Colby lead experintials for successful triads, managing
      jealousy, and loving beyond the twosome and loving who you're with..

      At the conference retrospective, we review what we learned and
      gained, rap about the future of poly conferences and network our
      community deeper..