Now Casting for Polyamorous Relationships

  • becky cattie
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2007
      Hello,
      My name is Becky and I am a Casting Producer at
      Pilgrim Films. We are casting for a new pilot
      documenting the lives of people in polyamorous
      relationships. We want people who are articulate,
      open and are willing to share their story with us.
      Feel free to contact me for more details. Thanks!

      Becky Cattie
      818-752-5552
      beckyc@...

      PILGRIM FILMS AND TELEVISION announced today a new
      documentary pilot that will chronicle the
      relationships of non-conventional couples. The
      casting department is currently seeking people
      involved in three-way relationships and/or couples
      that live with or share additional lovers. Stories
      will be told from the prospective of each
      relationshipÂ’s participant. Craig Piligian will
      produce the series.