Newbie Fiirst Post here

  • Wade
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2007
      Hello one & all. I am glad I found this group. I was a member of a
      simiilar group in MN back a few yrs ago. Unfortunatly, we were a
      fledgling group, or 'tween 3 and 5 people at the largest, and when I
      moved, group was back to just 2, and they were married to one another.
      I hope they found their third they were looking for. In my own way, I
      have been a poly person for along time. I have found in my life that
      there have been several women I have loved, and there have been a
      couple of times when there has been 2 or more at a time in my life.
      But, they have drifted out of my life as easily as they appeared, and
      so I have not made a permanent bond with anyone for quite some time. I
      suspect I am someone who needs more than one person in my life, am not
      sure how many tho, so... I wear my heart on my sleeve, so I fall in
      love very easily, and each time that fails, it is wrenching to say the
      least. I guess I am not finding the right people, yet! So I hope that
      by joining this group that will change for me. I am an interesting
      person, with lots to give to the right woman or women. Please take the
      time to look me up, and get to know me if you like what you find out
      about me. Wade on the Northshore