MAUI POLY TANTRIC SPIRITUAL COMMUNITY SEEKS FAMILY MEMBERS

  • Janet Kira Lessin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2006
      MAUI POLY TANTRIC SPIRITUAL COMMUNITY SEEKS FAMILY MEMBERS

      Foursome (MMFF) seeks a few other outrageous, open-minded individuals
      to share close quarters and live with us in a progressive, sex-
      positive, naturist, polyamorous, farming and tantric psycho-spiritual
      community--one of the temple sites of the Tantra Theosophical and
      Gaia-worshipping Society of the Divine Human Family--nestled in the
      rainforest of the West Maui Mountains.

      We seek adventurous souls who like to work the land and are not
      afraid to get their hands dirty. You'll be sharing a bathroom and
      tantra community kitchen. If you sign up early you could get a
      private meditation cell/bedroom, though you may be share it with a
      roommate. But, if you're kinda far out like we are, you may enjoy
      this new kind of old hippie family. We hope to find our tribe members
      from this ad. If you answer and we meet and if we all resonate with
      one another, we hope you'll opt to stay a while. Maybe even for a
      lifetime.

      Serious inquiries only.
      808-244-4103

      Kira ~ tantratheopathy@...