hello everyone

  • Joan
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5, 2004
      Hey all we are having a party Saturday the 21st at our house. If you
      would like to come please email us so we can get you on the list. It
      is BYOB and bring a snack or dish if you would like. The cost is
      $5.00 per person. There will be places to play and have fun also
      rooms for those who wish to just meet and greet. This is a no
      pressure party so everyone is welcome. Please email us with any
      questions you may have. Hope to see all of you soon Dan and Joan
    • Ronald Dunn
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 5, 2004
        hello joan,

        i would love to attend your party. just email directions and i will be there.

        Master Ron

        Joan <dajovan2002@...> wrote:
        Hey all we are having a party Saturday the 21st at our house. If you
        would like to come please email us so we can get you on the list. It
        is BYOB and bring a snack or dish if you would like. The cost is
        $5.00 per person. There will be places to play and have fun also
        rooms for those who wish to just meet and greet. This is a no
        pressure party so everyone is welcome. Please email us with any
        questions you may have. Hope to see all of you soon Dan and Joan

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor [input] [input] [input] [input] [input] [input] I'm a WomanMan seeking a ManWoman
        Enter city or ZIP [input]
        Age: [input] to [input]
        [input] Show only profiles with photos [input]

      • Stern Papa
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 6, 2004
          Hello,

          I've got a few questions that I hope you won't mind answering.

          How many people are you expecting to attend? Will it be gender
          balanced? Are you accepting single people as well as couples, triads,
          etc? What is the age range of those who you are expecting?

          Where in La are you located? Are people expected to spend the night or
          have other accomodations such as a hotel.

          We assume that bi fems will be welcome? What about bi males?

          What time does it start/end?

          Ummm... I guess that is all for now.

          Best Regards,
          SP.