New to it all.

  • playful2nla
    Message 1 of 108 , Sep 18, 2001
      My wife and I are new to this whole concept of
      more than one love. BUT we have found it to be an
      enritching experience. We don't consider ourselves pagan or
      wiccan we are both Christians. But isn't Christianity
      about love. Unconditional Love in fact. But it seems so
      many so called christians turn their backs on love and
      open, committed, honest relationships. Sure it's ok for
      the deacons in church to screw around as long as they
      don't get caught, but let someone express their love
      for more than one person, and you are condemed. Just
      my thought, anyone that would like to comment feel
      free to do so.
    • ladude40
      Message 108 of 108 , Feb 10, 2002
        I am 44 and live in Alexandria..