Seeking A Room-Mate

  • Melissa
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 8:28 AM
      Subject: Roommate Wanted

      We are looking for a bi/fm for roommate.There are not many expenses
      on there part.Wife is hoping for fun times and friendship with this
      person
      We are very discrete and d/d free.We expect the same if interested
      please e-mail us. Msgypsyoxox@... or Msgypsyoxox@...
      Please tell us alittle about yourself and and pics are a must. We
      want some one that is Very help full with child care, and helpping
      my wife out, This is alittle about us......HER< 25 yrs old, 5ft/5in,
      180-190lbs. I have cat green eyes, short brown hair, 5 tattoos,
      42`c, trimmed/shaved, and size 16-18 cloths, bisexual.... Married
      4yrs to a great man< 37yrs, 5/11in, 205lbs, reddish hair, hazel
      eyes, very str8, trimmed/shaved, 6 ½-7 ½ , just looking for that
      special women now, to add to our Loving Relationship. But we "women"
      must develop a trusting relationship first, and then we can share my
      husband. Love to have cook outs, fishing, and camping, adult fun
      times. We also like people that have kids, or that understand about
      haven them. Wife is just seeking great girl-friends for her right
      now, then if you would like, we would love for you to join our
      relationship; we are seeking couples for like-minded fun, and their
      great ""company"", and "FRIENDSHIPS". We are not bed hopper and I
      would love to make some great BEST friends. We also are very much in
      Love with each other, and are not looking to "REPLACE" each other in
      no way, shape, or form, just to add a new love to it. If just
      intrested in being a great room mate please feel free to contact
      us,, if a relationship starts that's good too, but not pushing any
      thing,, we just need some help, with child care, and a great friend,
      wife is not doing all that well right now. And you get a free place
      to live..:)

      Hope to hear from someone on this matter.. Kisses Missy & Roger