I didn't lose my mind!

  • DL
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2004
      Hey everyone,

      After the dinner, and everyone looking at me like I had gone off the deep end singing "Tobor the 8th Man", I went and Google'd it. 8th man aired in 1963 and was created from a Japanese comic. It, along with Gigantor, AstroBoy, Speed Racer and Kimba the White Lion were the first anime to hit the US circa 1965. There is a website for those interested in checking it out -- www.8thman.com

      After much debate, it was decided to move the dinners to the 3rd Saturday. This will make the next meeting on 3/20 at 6 pm at Rama's where we'll be all Thai'd up <beg> for several hours. Address, directions and phone number to follow at a later date.

      Hugs,
      DL