Poly Dinnerthing in Baton Rouge?

  • tundrasloth
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2003
      Hey all! I heard through the grapevine (somebody threw me a message
      via PolyMatchMaker.com) that there's some kind of get-together in BR
      on the second Saturday of each month. Since reading back in this
      group hasn't yielded much results, can someone reply with
      information, or perhaps email me?
      I'm not sure if I'll be able to attend yet; got the thumbs-up from
      the rest of the household, now I just have to check with my primary
      when he gets back from a trip to Minnesota. Hopefully we can both
      come along. But, since I believe in the five P's (Proper Planning
      Prevents Poor Performance), I thought I'd start fishing ahead of
      time for possible carpool buddies. I heard there's someone in Lake
      Charles who may be able to give us a ride? We're in DeRidder, but
      certainly willing to drive on down. We'd go all the way to BR (and
      just might), but our transmission's being stubborn and we'd hate to
      break down halfway there. Hope to hear from you. :)

      Love and best wishes to you and yours!

      -Adam