it's nice to know none of us are alone!

  • easy2bwith99_1
    Message 1 of 108 , Jun 1, 2001
      Hi Sidhe:<br>Found your club yesterday. It sure
      is nice to have a haven where like people can
      exchange ideas, pose questions and generally chat about a
      lifestyle choice of love. For many months I have been
      researching thru poly pages on the net, not poly itself, but
      searching out answers in trying to understand why after
      many years of loving marriage to my wife, why was i
      feeling such strong desires for others. As yourself, i
      imagine, with the social instructions we have been molded
      into since childhood, it was hard not to experience
      the guilt of betrayal of my spouse. I know realize
      that my love for her has not deminished in any
      respect, I have been openly discussing a poly relationship
      with her and I HOPE AND PREY her view of me as a
      loving husband has not deminished. I look forward to
      discussions with you and the rest of the club in time to
      come, and I want to say 'thanks' it's nice to finally
    • ladude40
      Message 108 of 108 , Feb 10, 2002
        I am 44 and live in Alexandria..