Re: polymatchmaker

  • Ms. G <sidhe_tinna@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 7, 2003
      Marci: THANK YOU!!

      I checked out the site and I LOVE it!!! TY!TY!TY!TY for sharing such
      a wonderful sit with us!!

      Respectfully,
      Sidhe
    • marexylia
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 29, 2004
        There is a link on polymatchmaker.com to a La. poly group that hasn't
        had any posting since April of last year. Might be a good idea to
        list this group?! I can try to figure out how to submit it, but I
        wanted to the lists moderators know first.

        Marcie
      • Dan and Joan Vandergrifft

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 30, 2004
            HELLO THERE!!!

            I AM A MEMBER OF THE POLYAMORY LOUISIANA GROUP...I
            JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF YOU ALL GET TOGETHER MONTHLY OR
            WEEKLY...I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHERE YOU GUYS MEET
            UP...I'M NEW AT THIS POLYAMORY THING AND I'M LOVING
            IT...BUT, IT'S HARD FINDING OTHERS TO TALK TO ABOU IT
            AND THE LIFESTYLE...PLEASE EMAIL ME WHEN YOU
            CAN...THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STARTING THIS GROUP!!!

            KIMBERLY

            http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html