a gust of winter blows in..

  • Winter <winterconcertina@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 8, 2002
      Hello all,

      How are you all doing?

      I'm new to the group & I thought I'd introduce myself to you all.
      I'm a 19 y.o. fulfigured femme from the new orleans westbank who is
      interested in both BDSM & polyamory. I've been in a polyamorous
      relationship in the past, & I think I've known for a longtime before
      then that polyamory (although i didn't have a word for it back then)
      was the lifestyle choice that I found most desirable for my own life.

      Well, I'll probably be lurking for awhile (that is if you all start
      posting :P~) & attempting to get a feel for the community.

      I hope that all are well
      blessed be,
      winter
    • bnkbrain <Bnkbrain@aol.com>
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 8, 2002
        --- In polyamouryinlouisiana@yahoogroups.com, "Winter
        <winterconcertina@a...>" <winterconcertina@a...> wrote:
        > Hello all,
        >
        >> I'm new to the group & I thought I'd introduce myself to you all.
        > I'm a 19 y.o. fulfigured femme from the new orleans westbank who is
        > interested in both BDSM & polyamory. > blessed be,
        > winter

        Welcome to the group! We have been real quiet lately, I guess people
        are busy with the holidays. I am a BDSM poly pagan........
        You are younger than a lot of polys I've met, so let me ask you, and
        everybody out there:

        When did you realize you were poly? Have you always been, or was it
        a conscious decision? How old were you when you realized/decided?
        What brought you to this conclusion?

        Ok, We have a bunch of new members...... let's get a discussion going!

        With all my heart,
        Kelley

        "Accept the things to which fate binds you, and love the people with
        whom fate brings you together, but do so with all your heart."

        Marcus Aurelius (121-180 AD)
        Roman emperor, philosopher
      • hmmmmmmm <southerncouple2421@yahoo.com>
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 10, 2002
          well, i guess i am the first to reply, i am 21, bi and poly, engaged
          to a wonderful man, and i have always had a curiosity, but never
          acted upon it, i guess i was scarred of the reactions from
          people...also, my first kiss was a peck from my little sisters best
          friend when we were drinking, and from there, everytime we were
          drinking, one of the guys would ask for the girls to kiss!!!
          lol...typical men!! anyway, the curiosity came out with my fiance,
          we had a 3some w/my best friend, no G/G action, but i ended up
          comming out to him, and eventually we began talking about polyamorous
          life, and how we would love to have a relationship w/the right
          girl.....thank gawd i have someone so supportive of me, and of
          course, willing to try what i want!!!! anyway, i would also love to
          hear more stories from other members....WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!!
          lmao.....lovez, C and J

          > When did you realize you were poly? Have you always been, or was
          it
          > a conscious decision? How old were you when you realized/decided?
          > What brought you to this conclusion?
          >
          > Ok, We have a bunch of new members...... let's get a discussion
          going!

        • sternpapa
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 10, 2002
            Welcome Winter,

            While this group has indeed been quiet
            lately, to quote Kelley... I think that a gust
            of winter may be just what is needed to
            "blow out the pipes..."... Or perhaps a better
            way to say it, "To stimulate a BRISK
            conversation..."...

            LOL... I crack myself up...

            To answer Kelley's question, I think I
            started thinking in poly terms at a VERY
            early age... I recall reading a book from my
            mother's extensive library at an early age,
            called "EVERTHING YOU WANTED TO KNOW
            ABOUT SEX". I think I was about 11...

            I also recall the terrible fights that arose
            and ultimately brought about my parents
            divorce, because of my father's
            "cheating"...(they divorced when I was 12).

            My memories are that I formulated some of
            my very earliest conclusions and life rules
            based on those influences. I could
            COMPLETELY understand why my mother
            was so upset, due to the lies and deceptions.
            But, I alos had a strong feeling that she
            might have taken a whole different view if
            she had been given the opportunity to
            openly participate.

            By the time I was 21, I had been involved in
            threesomes, foursomes and moresomes and
            in fact, when I turned 21, I was living with
            sisters in an openly poly relationship.

            It seems that as I have grown older, the type
            of relationship I strive to create becomes
            more about mutual enrichment rather than
            purely physical gratification.

            That's not to say there's no hot sex... But,
            there has to be MUCH more too...

            Best Wishes to All for a VERY HAPPY and
            SAFE HOLIDAY SEASON!

            SP.