list activity

  • bnkbrain
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 8, 2002
      Every few days I sift through 4 or 5 mew members, and 2 or 3 porno
      spams. It seems that the only list activity we have is porn sluts.
      Is there anyone out there who cares about this group? Am I wasting
      my time sifting through filth when no one even wants to post a
      serious message? I had hoped to meet other poly people here. Are
      you out there? Do you care?

      With all my heart,
      Kelley

      "Accept the things to which fate binds you, and love the people with
      whom fate brings you together, but do so with all your heart."

      Marcus Aurelius (121-180 AD)
      Roman emperor, philosopher
    • lemaire ryan
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 8, 2002
        Yes Kelley some of us actually want to meet some
        people. I gave up on this for a while. Hit me up if
        you want to talk sometime. I am in the Lafayette
        area.

        Ryan

        http://launch.yahoo.com/u2
      • Sabrin1315@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 9, 2002
          Hello Kelley,

          I would like to see the list remain. I haven't been able to participate
          much, but there are absolutely no community resources for poly folk in
          Louisiana. My list for poly folk in New Orleans has six people in it. And
          it's been around for two years.

          I am willing to organize a monthly munch in New Orleans, if there is interest
          in it.

          Sabrina Qedesha