Kelly!!

  • Sidhe (prn. She)
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2002
      Why am I still on moderated status?? ROFLMBO! I'm so illiterate when
      it comes to this blagone thing! Computer/Yahoo that is!

      Hehehehe!
      Sidhe
    • bnkbrain
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2002
        --- In polyamouryinlouisiana@y..., "Sidhe (prn. She)"
        <sidhe_tinna@y...> wrote:

        > Why am I still on moderated status?? ROFLMBO! I'm so illiterate
        when
        > it comes to this blagone thing! Computer/Yahoo that is!
        >
        > Hehehehe!
        > Sidhe

        XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

        as list owner, you are the only one who can change your settings. Go
        to members, find your name, click EDIT. then you can change your
        setting. But I don't think you are moderated, because I did not have
        to approve your message.

        With all my heart,
        Kelley

        "Accept the things to which fate binds you, and love the people with
        whom fate brings you together, but do so with all your heart."

        Marcus Aurelius (121-180 AD)
        Roman emperor, philosopher