new members

  • bnkbrain
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2002
      I would like to introduce myself to our new members. Welcome to the
      club! I am sorry for any delay in acceptance for membership, as we
      have to screen new members to avoid porn spammers. And in case
      anyone was wondering, the reject ratio is about 3/1. Why are some
      accepted and others are not? All you need to be accepted is a yahoo
      profile. Anyone without a profile is suspect. But we would LOVE for
      you new members to post a brief intro so we can get to know you. We
      are all friends here.
      XOXOXOKelley