1021Update on California Polyamory Gathering: July 11-13: Lupin Lodge

  • saturniaregna
    Jun 30, 2014

         This is an update on the West Coast Polyamory Gathering, which is happening July 11-13, 2014, at LUPIN LODGE, near Los Gatos, in Northern California, approximately one hour south of San Francisco. If you are interested in polyamory, open relationships, polyfidelity, or other types of consensual non-monogamy, and interested in meeting other like-minded people, this is the place to be!

      http://www.saturnia-regna.com

      This event will focus on the exploration and deepening of skills such as clarification and expression of desires, jealousy management, expansion, and deepening of intimacy and multi-partner relating. It will also address other practical concerns related to polyamory, such as vital communication skills and negotiation tools.

      This gathering is created to be a very SOCIAL/EXPERIENTAL event, not an academic event.  It is intended to offer interactive experiences, rather than merely imparting facts or theories that you could just as easily get off the internet or from a book. The presentations will be of a social, interactive, FUN, and experiential nature. (No lectures, sermons, nor academic presentations). This is a completely safe and free environment – and participation in all activities is on a strictly voluntary basis.

      We still need a few presenters on topics such as NRE (New Relationship Energy). We could also use a good expert on safe sex as it relates to polyamory.  Anybody else out there have an interesting and relevant presentation on some aspect of polyamory you want to do? If so, now would be the time to let us know.

      Note that we still are offering the SPECIAL STUDENT DISCOUNT RATE:  (To those with VALID college, university, or trade school ID, on a space available-basis, Subject to space-availability and gender balance considerations). Note that prices WILL continue to rise as the event draws closer, so best option is to register ASAP.

      The main conference officially starts at 12 Noon on Friday (JULY 11) and formally ends at 2 PM on SUNDAY AFTERNOON, JULY 13.

      If wish to register, or have questions, contact Dave at:

      dr_dave_doleshal@...

      There is no anonymous /electronic registration available. If you want to

      register, you MUST contact Dave directly. This is currently the only way to register.

      We will be using the website shown below:

      http://www.saturnia-regna.com

      The website seems to the functioning properly now, and will continue to be updated on a regular basis. PLEASE CHECK IT REGULARLY FOR UPDATES AND CORRECTIONS

       However, just in case the first link is temporarily out of wack, we have backups. If the main one does not work, try one of these:

      http://www.saturnia-regna.net

      http://www.saturnia-regna.org

      Lupin Lodge is conveniently located about 3 miles west of Los Gatos, California, roughly a one hour drive south of San Francisco. Lupin is a clothing-optional facility.

      PARTICIPATION IN ALL ACTIVITIES IS STRICTLY ON A VOLUNTARY BASIS ONLY!

      No PUSHINESS or AGGRESSIVENESS allowed.

      If you want to register, contact me at:

      dr_dave_doleshal@...

      http://www.saturnia-regna.com