Re: [MuslimIntelligencer] Who is Mirza Ghulam Ahmed Qadiani & What is Qaadiyaanism by Shaykh Muhammad Saleem Dhorat

  • Din Shahed
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 23, 2013

      COMING OF THE HOLY PROMISED MESSIAH AND MAHDI,
      THE REFORMER OF THE LATTER DAYS
      A GREAT PROPHECY OF THE HOLY QURAN FULFILLED

      FOR THE INFORMATION OF MUSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTERS

      23rd march----the holy Promised Messiah’s day

      _________________________________

      Dear Muslims and Ahmadi brothers ! 23rd March is a
      special historic day for the worldwide Ahmadi Muslims.

      It is a double-folded day of happiness for Pakistani
      Ahmadi Muslims.

      23rd March is the happy day of the "Pakistan Day" as
      well as "the Holy Promised Messiah's Day" !!

      It is the day of thankfulness to God Al-mighty and the
      day of remembrance of our responsibilities.

      A GREAT PROPHECY OF THE HOLY QURAN IS FULFILLED !!

      There are so many great prophecies of the Holy Quran
      which are being fulfilled in these later days.Out of
      those prophecies A great prophecy is mentioned in
      these words :-
      "wa nureedo an namunna alallazeena-ustuzefoo filarze
      wa najaluhum aemmatan wa najaluhum-u-warseen.Wa
      numakkena lahum filarze wa nurya firauna wa hamaa wa
      junudahuma ma kanoo yahzaroon. [Surah Al-Qasas
      Ch.28,verse 6-7].

      It means that we desire to show favour unto those who
      were considered weak in the Earth,and to make them
      leaders and to make them inheritors of our favours.
      And to establish them in the earth and to make Pharaoh
      and Hamaan and their hosts see from them that which
      they feared.
      The Holy Quran is not a book of stories.
      Any Incident of the Olden time mentioned in the Holy
      Quran, is mentioned as a prophecy for the advent of
      the Holy Prophet Muhammad [peace be on Him] and His
      Second advent,the revival,renaissance and predominance
      of Islam, which is destined to appear by the Holy
      Promised Messiah and Mahdi [peace be on Him].

      In the above mentioned verse of the Holy Quran,
      Allah while mentioning the incidents of Moses and
      Pharaoh prophesied a great prophecy of the later
      days;
      That as through Moses,the oppressed Israelites
      obtained worldly independence from Pharaoh and
      obtained spiritual emancipation from Satan,
      SO ALSO THE OPPRESSED MUSLIMS ALL OVER THE WORLD IN
      THE TIME OF THE SECOND ADVENT OF THE HOLY PROPHET
      MUHAMMAD[WHICH WAS DESTINED IN THE TIME OF THE HOLY
      PROMISED MESSIAH AND MAHDI] WILL GET EMANCIPATION FROM
      SATAN,DAJJAL,THE ANTI-CHRIST AND THEY WILL GET
      INDEPENDENCE FROM THE WESTERN POWERS,THE GOG AND MAGOG
      !!

      This great prophecy of the Holy Quran is fulfilled and
      IS being fulfilled gradually throughout the world.

      By the Establishment of Pakistan,the oppressed Muslims
      of the Indian-subcontinent miraculously got the
      Independence ,witch is actually the basis of
      world-wide Islamaization.

      And by the advent of the Holy promised Messiah Allah
      laid the foundation of the spiritual
      progress, revivalism and predominance of Islam
      throughout the world.

      23rd March is the founding day of ahmadiyya movement
      in Islam for the progress,revival and predominance of
      Islam throughout the world by reasons,arguments and
      heavenly signs not by sword .

      This day is called,” The holy Promised Messiah’s day.
      On this very day, the 23rd March, 1989,114 years
      before, the holy Promised Messiah [peace be on him]
      founded the ahmadiyya movement in Islam by taking the
      pledge of allegiance from 40 holy personalities.
      Hazrat hakim Maulana Noor-ud-Din sahib, was the first
      holy person who took the initiation at the hands of
      the holy promised Messiah.

      This oath of allegiance and initiation was called,”The
      initiation for seeking forgiveness from all sins and
      shortcomings and to lead a pure and pious life.”!! And
      to strive for the spread, progress and predominance of
      Islam through out the world.

      This pledge of allegiance reminds us all ahmadies to
      try to lead a pure and pious life and try to bring
      about a spiritual change in our lives according to the
      teachings of ahmadiyyat, the true Islam.

      Day of happiness and thankfulness:-

      Dear Ahmadi brothers and sisters, you know that all
      people belonging to all religions and faiths are
      now-a-days waiting for a great promised heavenly
      reformer according to the revelations and prophecies
      of their sacred books.

      Jews are waiting for a promised messenger and coming
      of Elijah as Messiah, according to the holy bible
      [Malachi 3:1-2,and 4:5.]

      Our Christian brothers are waiting for the second
      advent of Jesus Christ according to the New Testament
      [Mathew 19:23 to 27].

      Zoroastrians are waiting for spiritual holy
      personality, “Moseo Durr-e-Behahami”.

      Buddhists are waiting for “Metriah”, the second advent
      of Buddha.

      Hindus are waiting for the second advent of Krishna as
      “Neh kalankey autar” according to “Bhagwat Gita adhiay
      4 Shaloke 8”.

      Sikhs are waiting for a great heavenly reformer, as
      ”Krishen Ji Qazi” in a Muslim garment, according to
      the revelations and prophecies of Hazrat Bawa Guru
      Nanak [peace be on him] in their sacred book “Janam
      Sakhi Bhai Bala Wali page 251.

      Our Muslim brothers are waiting for the great reformer
      of 14th Hijrah centenary and the holy Promised Messiah
      and Promised Mahdi according to the revelations of the
      holy Qura’an, the sayings of the holy prophet Muhammad
      [peace be on him] and the sayings and prophecies of
      the saints of Islam.

      It is worth mentioning that all religions and faiths
      are unanimous about the time and signs of the advent
      and coming of the heavenly promised reformer. It will
      not be proper that in this present age of unifying
      world, separate and different reformers should be sent
      from God at the same time in different religions and
      faiths .It will cause much difference and dissention
      among religions instead of unity. It is but logical
      and imperative that the heavenly reformer should be
      the only one holy reformer for all the religions and
      faiths.

      And only that holy promised reformer can be accepted
      who believes in all prophets and testifies the
      truthfulness of all religions and all faiths. And that
      holy reformer can come only from the religion of Islam
      as Islam is just like a bouquet and testifies the
      truthfulness of all prophets and religions.

      GLADE TIDINGS: -
      -------------

      It is a glade tiding that the promised and long waited
      holy

      Reformer has come at the right time in 1889 and at the
      right place in Qadian, Punjab, in India in the
      personality of Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad according to
      the signs, revelations and prophecies of all the
      sacred books!

      THE HOLY Promised Messiah and Reformer of the latter
      days under the commandment of God Almighty claimed to
      be the reformer of the latter days in these sacred
      words: -

      “If you are true believers you should rejoice and
      offer prostrations of gratitude. Your forefathers
      passed away while waiting this blessed hour. Countless
      generations of posterity went by longing to see this
      time, which you have seen. Whether you value this
      blessed hour or not, whether you benefit from this
      time or not, is entirely left to your discretion.

      I will continue to stress this point repeatedly and
      can not abstain from emphasis that I AM THE VERY
      PERSON WHO HAS BEEN SENT AT THE RIGHT TIME FOR THE
      REFORMATION OF HUMANKIND.I AM SENT, SO THAT FAITH
      SHOULD BE RE-ESTABLISHED IN THE HEARTS OF MEN.I HAVE
      BEEN SENT ON THE SAME PATTERN AS MY PROTOTYPE [JESUS
      CHRIST] WAS SENT AFTER THE BLESSED ‘KALEEMULLAH’
      [PROPHET MOSES] WAS SENT.”

      [Fateh Islam page 7]

      He in his book “Arbaeen” stated,

      “I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE IT KNOWN TO ALL MUSLIMS,
      CHRISTIANS, HINDUS AND AREYAS THAT I HAVE NO ENMITY
      AGAINST ANY BODY IN THE WORLD.

      I LOVE MANKIND AS DEARLY AS AN AFFECTIONATE MOTHER
      LOVES HER CHILDREN NAY, EVEN MORE.

      I AM THE ENEMY ONLY OF FALSE BELIEFS AND DOCTRINES
      WHICH UNDERMINE TRUTH.”

      So the COMING DAY OF THE GREAT HOLY PROMISED REFORMER,
      MESSIAH AND MAHDI IS A GREAT SOURCE OF JOY AND
      HAPPINESS. And the foundinding day of Ahmadiyya
      movement, the Promised Messiah’s day, 23rd March is
      the day of happiness and rejoicing!!

      This auspicious day is the day when the promise of God
      and the revelations of all prophets and sacred books
      have been fulfilled!!

      “Haza ma wada-ar-Rahmano wa sadaqa-al-Mursaloon” !!

      [Surah Ya sin verse 53]

      Ahmadiyya Meetings all over the world:-

      __________________________________

      On this happy, historic and auspicious occasion
      Ahmadiyya meetings are held throughout the world. Such
      kind of meetings are called,” Yaum-e-Masih-e-Maud”,
      the day of the holy promised Messiah.

      In these meetings lectures will be delivered out of
      the following topics and subjects: -

      1.An introduction to Ahmadiyya movement in Islam.

      2.Was there any need of the coming of a heavenly
      reformer?

      While the common Muslims believe that the holy
      prophet of Islam is last prophet and no other prophet
      can come after Him. Now the sacred work of reformation
      of Muslims and the propagation and predominance of
      Islam lies at the hands of Ummah, its Ulemas and
      scholars!

      3.Prophecies and revelations of the prophets and
      sacred scriptures regarding the coming of a great
      reformer of the latter days.

      4.Who reformer was to come? Was Jesus Christ to
      descend himself physically from Heaven?

      Or “ the Imam-e- Ghaib” [The absent Imam] was to
      crop up from the Earth? About whom The Shiah Muslims
      believe that about twelve hundred years before “Imam
      Muhammad Bin Hasan Askakari at the age 5 years became
      absent in a cave of “Surra man ra’a”!

      Will he come back and will be Imam Mahdi?

      And will he be having a big sword in his hands to kill
      the infidels according to the belief of common
      Muslims?

      And will the waited Messiah burn the infidels by the
      breath of his mouth, and kill the swine of the jungles
      and break all the crosses according to the beliefs of
      common Muslim?

      5.If Jesus Christ died what are the arguments
      according to the sacred scriptures, history and the
      latest discoveries?

      6 If Jesus Christ did not die on the cross, and died
      in Sarinagar, Kashmir , what are the arguments
      according to the sacred scriptures, history and the
      latest discoveries?

      7.Arguments of the truthfulness of the holy Promised
      Messiah according to the revelations and prophecies of
      the sacred scriptures, Holy Bible, The Holy Quran, The
      sayings of the holy prophet [peace be on Him] and
      sayings of the saints of Islam.

      8 The works, golden deeds and reformations of the holy
      promised Messiah and Mahdi.

      9. The teachings of the holy promised Messiah.

      10. the sublime status of the holy promised Messiah and
      Mahdi.

      11.The question of “Khatm-e-Nabuwwat” [Finality of the
      Prophet hood] and its Reality.

      12. Are the Messiah and Mahdi one personality or
      different personalities?

      13. What is time of the coming of the holy Promised
      Messiah and Mahdi according to the sacred scriptures?

      14. Is it obligatory to accept the holy Promised
      Messiah and Mahdi?

      15. The aims and objects for which the holy promised
      Messiah and Mahdi will be sent.

      16. The spiritual revolution brought by the holy
      promised Messiah.

      17 .Faith- enhancing achievements of Ahmadiyya movement
      in Islam throughout the world.

      18. Heavenly signs and miracles shown by God in support
      of the holy promised Messiah.

      19. The books written by the holy promised Messiah.

      20 What is the difference between Ahmadi Muslims and
      other Muslims?

      21. Some prophecies and revelations of the holy
      promised Messiah and their miraculous fulfillment.

      22. Some objections against Ahmadiyya movement and
      their answers.

      23. The Promised Messiah’s love and devotion to the
      holy prophet Muhammad [peace be on Him].

      24. Life history of the holy Promised Messiah and
      Mahdi.

      25 .Ahmadi Muslims are being persecuted like early
      Christians at the time of Jesus Christ 2000 years
      before.

      26. Future of Ahmadiyyat, the true Islam according to
      the prophecies and revelations revealed to the holy
      Promised Messiah and Mahdi.

      27. The new world order presented by the Ahmadiyya
      movement in Islam.

      28. Some responsibilities and duties of Ahmadi Muslims
      for bringing up a spiritual revolution throughout the
      world.
      ------------------------------------
      DifferenceBetween Ahmadi Muslims

      And yet Non- Ahmadies.
      -------------------------------

      There are so many similarities between Ahmadi Muslims
      and other Muslims. Our God is one, our holy prophet is
      one, our holy book is one, our holy qiblah –o-kabah is
      one. Five pillars of Islam and six basics of faith and
      Eiman are the same.

      Only the difference is that we Ahmadi Muslims believe
      that the long awaited promised messiah and Mahdi has
      come and we Ahmadi Muslims have accepted Hazrat Mirza
      Ghulam Ahmad is the holy promised Messiah and Mahdi.
      But other Muslims say and believe that the Promised
      Messiah is Jesus Christ, the prophet who is alive in
      heaven bodily since 2000 years without taking food,
      water and oxygen even. We Ahmadi Muslims believe that
      Jesus Christ, the prophet died like other prophets
      according to 30 verses of the holy Quran, several
      sayings of the holy prophet and according to history
      and latest discoveries. So Jesus Christ was not to
      come himself because he died and who so is dead,
      cannot come to be the promised Messiah. Another holy
      personality among “Ummat-e-Muhammadiyya” was to come
      in his place of Jesus Christ, as John the Baptist came
      in the power and spirit of Elijah according to the
      holy Bible. [Mathew, 17:10-12]

      So the main and basic difference between Ahmadi
      Muslims and other Muslims is the life and death of
      Jesus Christ. By the grace of God the sane and
      intellectual Muslims have accepted the death of Jesus
      Christ.
      ------------------------------

      KHATM-E-NABUWWAT - FINALITY OF PROPHETHOOD

      Common Muslims say the main and basic difference
      between Ahmadi Muslims and other Muslims is the
      question of “Khatm-e-Nabuwwat” [Finality of prophet
      hood]. But this assumption is not correct. In reality
      the difference of Khatm-e-Nabuwwat is not a basic
      difference, it is only a literal difference. In this
      connection I have written a booklet and an article,
      “Khatam-ul-Ambia ka benazeer aur bemisal aali
      baqam”which can be available by contributions.

      translation of "khatam-un-nabiyyeem"

      Translation of 'Khatam an Nabiyyen' [33:41], is

      published by the Saudi Govt (King Fahd Holy Quran
      Printing Complex)
      and revised and edited by 'The Presidency of Islamic
      Researches, IFTA, Call and Guidance' the term
      'Khatam an Nabiyyen' is translated as 'the Seal of the
      Prophets' and not the 'last prophet'.

      It is only in footnotes that 'the Seal' is
      interpreted as 'no prophet after Prophet
      Muhammad (sas). Thus "the last of the prophets"

      translation is not universally recognized as
      correct.

      THE HOLY PROPHET IS "KHATAM-UN-NABBIYYEEN"

      WE AHMADI MUSLIMS WHOLEHEARTEDLY BELIEVE IN THE
      HOLY PROPHET MUHAMMAD [PEACE BE ON HIM] IS
      KHATAM-UN-NABIYYIN,THE SEAL OF ALL THE PROPHETS.

      Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad, the Promised Messiah and
      Mahdi, the Holy Founder of the Ahmadiyya Movement
      in
      Islam (peace be upon him) says:

      "I swear by the glory of God and His Majesty that
      am
      of the faithful, a Muslim and I believe in Allah,
      the
      High, in His Books, and in His Messengers and in
      His
      Angels and in Life after death. And I believe that
      Prophet Muhammad the Elect of God (peace of Allah
      be
      on him and His blessings) is the most eminent of
      the
      prophets and the Seal of Apostles." (Hamamatul
      Bushra,
      page 6)

      He has further stated:

      I call Allah, the Glorious, to witness that I am
      not
      disbeliever. My doctrine is that there is no one
      worthy of worship save Allah and that Muhammad is
      the Messenger of Allah. I believe concerning him that
      he was the Messenger of Allah and the Khataman
      Nabiyyeen.
      I affirm the truth of this statement with as many
      oaths as are the Holy names of Allah and as are
      the
      letters of the Holy Quran and as is the number of
      the excellencies of the Holy Prophet, peace and
      blessings of Allah be upon him. No belief of mine is
      contrary to the commands of Allah and His Messenger. He who
      imagines anything contrary to this labors under a
      mis-conception.

      (Karamatus Sadiqeen, p 25]
      ______________________________

      THE HOLY PROPHET MUHAMMAD [PEACE BE ON HIM]
      IS "KHATAM-UN-NABIYYEEN"
      ____________________________________

      WE AHMADI MUSLIMS ACCORDING TO THE ISLAMIC
      TERMINOLOGY OF PROPHETHOOD,WHOLE-HEARTEDLY BELIEVE
      THAT HOLY PROPHET MUHAMMAD [PEACE BE ON HIM] IS
      "KAHATAM-UN-NABIYYEEN",THE SEAL OF THE PROPHETS,THE
      LAST OF THE PROPHETS.
      NO OTHER "PROPHET" CAN COME AFTER THE HOLY PROPHET
      MUHAMMAD [PEACE BE ON HIM].
      THAT IS WHY WE AHMADI MUSLIMS BELIEVE IN THE DEATH
      OF JESUS CHRIST [PEACE BE ON HIM].

      WE AHMADI MUSLIMS BELIEVE THAT JESUS CHRIST,THE
      PROPHET DIED LIKE ALL PROPHETS [ACCORDING TO 30
      VERSES OF THE HOLY QURAN,SAYINGS OF THE HOLY
      PROPHET AND THE LATEST DISCOVERIES AND HISTORICAL
      FACTS.HIS TOMB IS FOUND IN SRINAGAR ,KASHMIR IN INDIA .
      SEE THIS WEBSITE :-

      [VISIT WWW.TOMBOFJESUS.COM]
      ------------------------
      SO JESUS CHRIST,THE PROPHET BEING DEAD LIKE ALL
      OTHER PROPHETS CAN NOT COME AFTER THE HOLY
      PROPHET [PEACE BE ON HIM] !!

      BUT SORRY TO SAY THAT SOME MUSLIMS BELIEVE IN THE
      LIFE OF JESUS CHRIST THE PROPHET IN HEAVEN BODILY SINCE
      2000 YEARS AND HE WILL COME AFTER THE HOLY
      PROPHET [PEACE BE ON HIM].
      HAVING THIS BELIEF JESUS CHRIST WILL BE THE LAST
      PROPHET !!

      WHOSO BELIEVES IN THE SECOND COMING OF JESUS
      CHRIST,THE PROPHET AFTER THE HOLY PROPHET
      MUHAMMAD [PEACE BE ON HIM] HE HIMSELF IS
      'MUNKIR-E-KHATM-E-NABUWWAT.AND WHOSO IS
      MUNKIR-E-KHATM-E-NABUWWAT,HE IS ANON-MUSLIM AND
      KAFIR ACCORDING TO THE AMENDED CONSTITUTION OF PAKISTAN
      !!
      _______________________________

      CLAIM OF THE HOLY PROMISED MESSIAH
      _________________________________

      So for the sublime spiritual status of the holy
      Promised Messiah and Mahdi is concerned we Ahmadi
      Muslims believe according to the pledge of allegiance
      and Initiation form published in 1982 in the blessed
      time of Hazrat Khalifat-ul-Masih-ur-Rabe [the Fourth
      successor to the holy promised Messiah that:

      "I HAVE FIRM FAITH THAT HAZRAT MUHAMMAD RASOOLULLAH
      [PEACE AND BLESSINGS OF ALLAH BE UPON HIM]IS KHATAMAN
      NABIYYEEN,THE SEAL OF THE PROPHETS.
      ----------------------------------
      I ALSO BELIEVE THAT HAZRAT MIRZA GHULAM AHMAD[PEACE
      BE ON HIM]WAS THE SAME IMAM MAHDI AND PROMISED
      MESSIAH WHOSE ADVENT
      ------------------------------------
      WAS PROPHESIED BY HAZRAT MUHAMMAD RASOOLULLAH [PEACE
      BE ON HIM] !!
      ----------

      IT MAY PLEASE BE NOTED THAT COMING OF THE HOLY
      PROMISED MESSIAH AND IMAM MAHDI IS NOT AGAINST
      "KHATAM-UN-NABIYYEEN" AS THE HOLY PROPHET MUHAMMAD
      [PEACE BE ON HIM] HIMSELF PROPHESIED AND GAVE THE
      GLADE TIDINING OF THE COMING OF THE HOLY PROMISED
      MESSIAH AND THE PROMISED MAHDI FOR THE
      REVIVAL,RENAISSANCE AND PREDOMINECE OF ISLAM IN THE
      LATTER DAYS !!
      -------------------------------------

      JESUS CHRIST DIED LIKE ALL THE PROPHETS.THIS ISLAMIC
      BELIEF.SO HE WILL NOT RETURN.
      _____________________________________

      ACCORDING TO MAULVI BELAL,THE SIGN OF THE PROMISED
      MESSIAH IS THAT JESUS CHRIST IS ALIVE IN HEAVEN SINCE
      2000 YEARS BODILY AND HE HIMSELF WILL DESCEND FROM
      HEAVEN AND HE WILL BE THE PROMISED MESSIAH !!

      WHILE JESUS CHRIST DIED LIKE ALL THE PROPHETS
      ACCORDING TO THE 30 VERSES OF THE HOLY QURAN AND
      SAYINGS OF THE HOLY PROPHET MIHAMMAD[PEACE BE ON HIM]
      CLEARLY .
      SO HE WILL NOT COME AGAIN TO BECOME THE PROMISED
      MESSIAH.
      ANOTHER HOLY MAN FROM UMMAT-E-MUHAMMADIYYA WAS TO COME
      IN HIS PLACE AS JOHN THE BAPTIST CAME IN THE POWER AND
      SPIRIT OF ELIJAH !!

      Subject: Jesus Christ died like all other
      prophets.this is real Islamic belief

      Maulvi BelaL,Mr.Najeeb/Naji and all the truth
      seekers,

      1. May Allah guide you to right
      path of real Islam,ahmadiyyat,the true Islam.

      2.Open your heart and eyes.
      Don't become like Jews who are still waiting
      for Elijah to come down from heaven since thousand
      years.
      Don't become like Christians who are believing and
      waiting for Jesus Christ will come
      down from heaven.

      Be a true Muslim and accept the real Islamic
      belief,the death of Jesus Christ.

      3.May Allah help you to accept and

      declare openly and with courage the real Islamic
      belief that Jesus Christ died like
      all the prophets according to the verses of the Holy
      Quran,sayings of the Holy
      prophet Muhammad [peace be on Him, latest historical
      facts and scientific
      discoveries.

      MAULVI BELAL,NAJEEB /NAJI AND THEIR GROUP MEMBERS ARE
      DEAD CHRISTIAN ACCORDING TO THEIR
      BELIEFS !!
      4.Christians believe in the life of Jesus Christ
      bodily in heaven since
      2000 years ,so you also believe in His bodily life in
      heaven since 2000
      years !! so you are a Christian by faith.

      You are such a staunch Christian that you believe in
      14 superiority's of Jesus Christ OVER ALL PROPHETS EVEN OVER THE HOLY
      PROPHET MUHAMMAD
      [peace be on Him]!!....Which EVEN CHRISTIANS DO NOT
      BELIEVE !!

      BUT SORRY TO SAY THAT KAFIR MAULVI BELAL,RASHID
      ALI,NAJEEB/NAJEE AND THEIR GROUP MEMBERS
      BELIEVE IN 14 SUPERIORITY'S OF JESUS CHRIST TO ALL
      THE PROPHETS EVEN TO THE HOLY PROPHET
      MUHAMMAD [PEACE BE ON HIM] !!
      SO THEY HAVE DESERTED REAL ISLAMIC BELIEFS !!

      THEY BELIEVE IN THAT :-
      [1]JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY ONE
      WHOSE BIRTH IS UNIQUE WITHOUT A FATHER .
      [2]HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO WAS
      SAFE FROM TOUCHING
      OF SATAN AT HIS BIRTH.
      [3]HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO USED TO SPEAK WISDOM IN
      THE CRADLE WHEN HE WAS OF ONLY A FEW DAYS.
      [4]HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO USED
      TO CREATE BIRDS OUT OF THE CLAY.
      [5-6] HE IS THE ONLY
      ONE WHO USED TO HEAL NIGHT-BLIND,THE LEPROUS ONLY BY
      TOUCHING THEM.
      [7]HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO USED TO RAISE THE DEAD TO
      LIFE.
      [8] AND HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO USED TO
      KNOW THE UNSEEN AND HE USED TO TELL PEOPLE WHAT YOU
      WILL EAT AND WHAT YOU WILL STORE UP IN YOUR HOUSES.
      [8]ONLY HIS MOTHER MARY SURPASSED ALL THE WOMEN.
      [9]HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO IS FREE FROM ALL SINS THAT
      IS WHY HE NEVER ASKED FORGIVENESS FOR HIS SINS WHILE
      ALL OTHER PROPHETS ASKED FOR FORGIVENESS.
      [10]HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO BLESSED WITH HOLY SPIRIT
      AND HE THE ONLY ONE WHO IS GRANTED THE TITLE OF
      KALEMATULLAH AND ROOHULLAH IN THE HOLY QURAN.
      [11]HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO WAS BESTOWED PROPHET HOOD
      AND THE BOOK IN HIS CHILDHOOD.
      [12]AT THE TIME OF TRIAL OF CRUCIFIXION, HE IS
      THE ONLY ONE WHO ASCENDED TO HEAVEN.
      [13] AND HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO IS
      ALIVE IN HEAVEN BODILY SINCE 2000 YEARS WITHOUT
      EATING, DRINKING EVEN WITHOUT OXYGEN!
      [14] HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO IS ALIVE IN HEAVEN BODILY
      AND WILL DESCEND FROM HEAVEN AND WILL BECOME THE
      PROMISED MESSIAH AND HE WILL
      BE THE JUDGE AND ALL THE PEOPLE WILL ACCEPT HIM !!

      BELIEVING SUCH KIND OF SUPERIORITY'S OF JESUS CHRIST
      OVER ALL THE PROPHETS EVEN TO THE HOLY PROPHET [PEACE
      BE ON HIM],KAFIR MAULVI BELAL,NAJEEB AND ALL THEIR
      GROUP MEMBERS HAVE DESERTED ISLAMIC BELIEFS !!

      DEATH OF JESUS CHRIST IS AN ACCEPTED ISLAMIC BELIEF
      5.For you information there are so many saints of
      Islam and great scholars of Islam who believed in the
      death of Jesus Christ.They include Hazrat Imam
      Hassan,hazrat Ibn-e-Abbas,Hazrat Imam Malik,Hazrat
      Imam ibn-e-Hazm,Hafiz Ibn-ul-Qayyem,Allamah
      Shaukani,Abu Abdullah bin Muhammad bin Yousuf,Allama
      Jabai,Hazrat Shaikh Mohayyuddin ibn Arabi,Hazrat Imam
      Muhammad bin Abdul Wahab,Zain-ulAbedeen of Iran,Allama
      Shaltoot,Allama Rashid Raza,Ustaz Ahmad
      Alajooz,al-Ustaz Mustafa Al-Maraghi,al-Ustaz Abdul
      Karim Shareef, al-Ustaz Abdul Wahab
      aL-Najjar,Dr.Ahmad Zaki Abu Shadi of Egypt and Chief
      Mufti of Kenya.
      And from our sub-continent of Indo- Pak so many great
      scholars including Maulana Ubaidullah Sindhi,Nawab
      Azam Yar Jang,Sir Syed Ahmad Khan,Maulana Abul Kalam
      Azad,Allama Iqbal,Ghulam Ahmad Parwaiz,Hazrat Data
      Ganj Baksh,Allam Masreqi...
      believed in the death of Jesus Christ !!

      VOICE OF ISLAM FROM MECCA !!

      JESUS CHRIST WAS EXALTED AND RAISED
      SPIRITUALLY NOT BODILY !!
      ___________________________
      6.I may tell you that jesus Christ was raised
      spiritually not PHYSICALLY.HE WAS EXALTED !!

      DON'T BE A CHRISTIAN IN FAITH IN FAITH!!
      I may remind you the translation of the Holy Quran by
      the name "MESSAGE OF THE QURAN" was published from
      Mecca under the auspices of "Rabetah Aalam-e-Islami"
      in 1965.

      In that translation of the Holy Quran, the verse "Bal
      rafahullah " is translated "He exalted Him unto
      Himself !! And the verse "Inni mutawaffika" is
      translated "I shall cause thee to die" and the verse
      "Falamma tawaffaitani" is translated" since thou hast
      caused me to die" !!

      And in the commentary it is written,

      "Nowhere in the Quran is there any warrant for the
      popular belief of
      many Muslims that God has taken up Jesus bodily into
      Heaven" !!

      Mr.Najeeb / Naji ! are you ready to accept the voice of
      Islam from Mecca ?

      LATEST DISCOVERIES ON THE DEATH OF JESUS CHRIST

      7.According to the latest discoveries the tomb

      of Jesus Christ is found in
      'rauza-e-Bal, Sarinagar, Kashmir .
      ------------------------------

      PLEASE VISIT INFORMATIVE A MOVIE REGARDING JESUS
      CHRIST:-

      HTTP://WWW.TOMBOFJESUS.COM
      ----------------------------
      FOR THE LATEST DISCOVERIES REGARDING
      JESUS CHRIST WAS SAVED FROM THE CROSS AND HE DIED IN
      KASHMIR !!
      [PEACE BE ON HIM]

      ________________________________

      The Ahmadiyya Movement in Islam

      An Overview
      _________________

      The Ahmadiyya Movement in Islam is a religious
      organization, international in its scope, with
      branches in over 189 countries in Africa, North
      America, South America, Asia, Australasia, and Europe .
      At present, its total membership exceeds 200 million
      worldwide, and the numbers are increasing day by day.
      This is the most dynamic denomination of Islam in
      modern history. The Ahmadiyya Movement was established
      in 1889 by Hadhrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad (1835-1908) in a
      small and remote village, Qadian, in the Punjab,
      India . He claimed to be the expected reformer of the
      latter days, the Awaited One of the world community of
      religions (The Mahdi and Messiah). The Movement he
      started is an embodiment of the benevolent message of
      Islam -- peace, universal brotherhood, and submission
      to the Will of God -- in its pristine purity. Hadhrat
      Ahmad proclaimed Islam as the religion of man: "The
      religion of the people of the right path" (98:6)

      With this conviction, the Ahmadiyya Movement, within a
      century, has reached the corners of the Earth.
      Wherever the Movement is established, it endeavors to
      exert a constructive influence of Islam through social
      projects, educational institutes, health services,
      Islamic publications and construction of mosques,
      despite being bitterly persecuted in some countries.
      Ahmadi Muslims have earned the distinction of being a
      law-abiding, peaceful, persevering and benevolent
      community.

      The Ahmadiyya Movement in Islam was created under
      divine guidance with the objective to rejuvenate
      Islamic moral and spiritual values. It encourages
      interfaith dialogue, and diligently defends Islam and
      tries to correct misunderstandings about Islam in the
      West. It advocates peace, tolerance, love and
      understanding among followers of different faiths. It
      firmly believes in and acts upon the Qur'anic
      teaching: "There is no compulsion in religion."
      (2:257) It strongly rejects violence and terrorism in
      any form and for any reason.

      The Movement offers a clear presentation of Islamic
      wisdom, philosophy, morals and spirituality as derived
      from the Holy Qur'an and the practice (Sunnah) of the
      Holy Prophet of Islam, Muhammad (peace and blessings
      of Allah be on him). Some Ahmadis', like late Sir
      Muhammad Zafrulla Khan (who served as the first
      Foreign Minister of Pakistan; President of the 17th
      General Assembly of U.N.O.; President and Judge of the
      International Court of Justice, at the Hague), and Dr.
      Abdus Salam (the Nobel Laureate in Physics in 1979),
      have also been recognized by the world community for
      their outstanding services and achievements.

      After the demise of its founder, the Ahmadiyya
      Movement has been headed by his elected successors --
      Khalifas. The present Head of the Movement, Hadhrat
      Mirza Masroor Ahmad, was elected in 2003. His official
      title is Khalifatul Massih V.

      SOME MERITORIOUS AND UNIQUE SERVICES OF THE HOLY
      FOUNDER OF AHMADIYYA MOVEMENT IN ISLAM!!
      ------------------------------------

      [1]THE HOLY FOUNDER OF AHMADIYYA MOVEMENT IN ISLAM
      WROTE MORE THAN 80 BOOKS WHICH ARE THE SOURCE OF
      EXTRAORDINARY FAITH ENHANCING KNOWLEDGE BASED ON THE
      HOLY QURAN,SAYINGS OF THE HOLY PROPHET MUHAMMAD [PEACE
      BE ON HIM] AND THE HISTORICAL
      AND SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERIES.

      By writing of these 80 books,He refuted the
      objections of enemies of Islam effectively.He
      highlighted the truthfulness and beauties of Islam,the
      Holy Quran and
      the Holy Prophet Muhammad [peace be on Him] in such a
      way no enemy of Islam dared to refute his
      arguments.He, by reason and arguments, proved the
      superiority and predominance of Islam over all
      religions.He vindicated the true Islamic teachings and
      beliefs in pristine purity according to the Holy Quran
      ans sayings of the Holy Prophet Muhammad [peace be on
      Him].He challenged all the Ulemaas of His age to face
      him and compete with Him in writing the best
      interpretation and commentary of the Holy Quran but no
      maulvi could dare to face Him.He is the champion of
      mentioning the Arabic is the source of All
      languages.His devotional love to the
      Holy Prophet [peace be on Him]and to the the Holy
      Quran and Islam in his writings in Urdu,Arabic and
      Persian is unique and unparalleled!!
      He proved by arguments that Jesus Christ did not die
      on the Cross and after being cured of his injuries of
      the cross He traveled to Kashmir to find out the lost
      tribes of Israel to preach His message.And he died
      over there at the age of 120 years. By these two
      historical and scientific discoveries He accomplished
      the the noble job of "KASR-E-SALEEB" ACCORDING TO THE
      PROPHECY OF THE HOLY PROPHET MUHAMMAD PEACE BE ON HIM.

      HE PROVED BY REASON AND ARGUMENTS THAT ISLAM IS THE
      ONLY LIVING RELIGION,THE HOLY QURAN IS THE ONLY
      LIVING HOLY BOOK AND THE HOLY PROPHET MUHAMMAD [PEACE
      BE ON HIM]IS THE ONLY LIVING PROPHET. BECAUSE BY
      FOLLOWING THEM THERE HAD BEEN HUNDRED THOUSANDS SAINTS
      OF ISLAM WHO WERE GIFTED BY SPIRITUAL FAVORS OF ALLAH
      AND NOW-A-DAY ALLAH HAS GIFTED HIM WITH UNTOLD
      SPIRITUAL FAVORS IN SUCH A WAY THAT NO ENEMY OF ISLAM
      COULD FACE HIM.

      SUCH A MARVELOUS, DIVINE, NOBLE AND UNIQUE WORKS IN
      SUPPORT OF ISLAM, CAN AN ORDINARY MAN PERFORM ?
      NO NEVER; BUT WHOSOEVER ALLEGES FALSE ALLEGATIONS
      AGAINST THE HOLY PROPHET MUHAMMAD AND HIS ILLUSTRIOUS
      HUMBLE SERVANT OF ISLAM [PEACE BE ON THEM],HE HIMSELF
      IS A MAD AND POSSESSED MAN !!

      [2]ALLAH THE LORD OF ALL THE LORDS BLESSED HIM, HIS
      FAMILY AND HIS FOLLOWERS ALL OVER THE WORLD WITH THE
      UNCOUNTABLE WORLDLY FAVORS AND OF SPIRITUAL FAVORS.

      [3] AND THESE FAVORS OF ALLAH ARE CONTINUED FOR EVER
      BY THE GRACE OF ALLAH DUE TO THE BLESSINGS OF THE
      FOLLOWING OF THE HOLY PROPHET MUHAMMAD AND HIS
      SPIRITUAL SON THE HOLY PROMISED MESSIAH [PEACE BE ON
      THIM].

      [4] THE HOLY FOUNDER OF AHMADIYYA MOVEMENT WAS OF THE
      EXALTED CHARACTER ACCORDING TO THE ELITE MUSLIMS AND
      NON-MUSLIMS OF HIS AGE.
      SEE THE COMMENTS OF UNCOUNTABLE ELITE PERSONALITIES
      INCLUDING MAULVI MUHAMMAD HUSSEIN BATALVE,SUFI AHMAD
      JAN,MAULVI SIRAJ-UD-DIN FATHER OF MAULVI ZAFAR ALI
      KHAN,EDITOR "ZAMINDAR",HAZRAT BABA GHULAM FARID OF
      CHACHRAN SHAREEF ETC.

      [5] WHOSO CAME IN EXTREME OPPOSITION TO THE HOLY
      PROMISED MESSIAH AND MAHDI [PEACE BE ON HIM] WAS
      AFFLICTED WITH VARIOUS CHASTISEMENTS FROM ALLAH,THE
      ALMIGHTY.

      [6]AND THE HISTORY OF AHMADIYYAT SHOWS THAT ALLAH
      WITH HIS MIGHTY HANDS HELPED THE HOLY PROMISED
      MESSIAH,HIS FAMILY AND HIS FOLLOWERS THROUGHOUT THE
      WORLD AND BLESSED THEM WITH GLORIOUS SUCCESSES.
      SUCH KIND OF FAVORS AND BLESSINGS CAN NOT BE BESTOWED
      AND GIVEN TO TO A FALSE PROPHET AND REFORMER.

      --------------------------------------

      Sign of the Eclipses
      ---------------------

      Hadhrat Ali bin Umar al-Darqutni (918-995) has
      recorded a tradition (Hadith) of the Holy Prophet
      Muhammad, peace and blessing of Allah be on him, in
      his book Sunan Dar Qutni, as reported by Hadhrat Imam
      Baqar, regarding the appearance of Imam Mahdi. It
      states that one of the signs for the appearance of the
      Mahdi will be that the Moon will be eclipsed on the
      first night of the three possible nights of an
      eclipse. And the Sun will be eclipsed on the middle
      day of the three possible days of an eclipse. Both
      will occur in the month of Ramadhan.
      This heavenly sign occurred during the month of
      Ramadhan in April 1894 when Hudhoor had already
      declared that he was the Mahdi Mauood (Promised
      Mahdi). There was an eclipse of the Moon on the first
      night of the three possible night’s i.e. the 13th
      Ramadhan, 1311 Hijra (March 21st, 1894) and there was
      an eclipse of the Sun on the middle day of the three
      possible days i.e. 28th Ramadhan 1311 Hijra (April
      6th, 1894).

      Next year in the western hemisphere, the Moon was
      eclipsed on March 11, 1895 and the Sun was eclipsed on
      March 26th, 1895.

      This great sign is referred to as Sign of the
      Eclipses. This sign has been pointed out in Chapter
      al-Qiyama (75:9) of the Holy Quran also. In the Bible
      (Mark 13:24) it is also stated “ But in those days,
      after that tribulation, the Sun shall be darkened, and
      the Moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall
      be falling from the heaven and the powers that are in
      heaven shall be shaken”.

      This was another glorious sign manifested by Allah the
      Exalted to prove the truthfulness of His servant the
      Promised Messiah (AS).

      ---------------------------------

      SOME ARGUMENTS OF THE TRUTHFULNESS
      OF THE HOLY PROMISED MESSIAH
      [peace be on Him]
      HIS GLORIOUS SUCCESS !!

      6.Had the holy promised Messiah and Mahdi,the founder
      of Ahmadiyya Movement in Islam not been from Allah,the
      Almighty,He would have not succeeded in his sacred
      mission all over the world in face of extreme
      opposition from all quarters of opponents.

      NO FALSE PROPHET CAN SUCCEED
      ____________________________
      No pretender and FALSE prophet can succeed in his
      mission according to the verses of the holy Quran.God
      helps only to His true messengers.
      see the verses of the Holy Quran Surah Yunus verse
      18 .Surah Ta Ha verse 62,Sura Al-Mujadelah verse 22
      ,Surah Al-Safat verses 172,173,174 and Anbia verse 45

      By the help and grace of Allah Ahmadiyya movement in
      Islam is progressing day by day and is now spread in
      more than
      178 countries of the world numbering more than 200
      millions people in spite of extreme opposition from
      all from all
      quarters,Christians,Muslims,Hindoos...etc.
      This onward progress and success throughout the world
      over clearly shows the truthfulness of the Holy
      promised Messiah and Mahdi [peace be on Him].
      ___________________________________

      Common Muslims say the main and basic difference
      between Ahmadi Muslims and other Muslims is the
      question of “Khatm-e-Nabuwwat” [Finality of prophet
      hood]. But this assumption is not correct. In reality
      the difference of Khatm-e-Nabuwwat is not a basic
      difference, it is only a literal difference. In this
      connection I have written a booklet and an article,
      “Khatam-ul-Ambia ka benazeer aur bemisal aali
      baqam”which can be available by contributions.

      So for the sublime spiritual status of the holy
      Promised Messiah is concerned we Ahmadi Muslims
      believe according to the new pledge of allegiance and
      Initiation form published in 1982 in the blessed time
      of Hazrat Khalifat-ul-Masih-ur-Rabe [the Fourth
      successor to the holy promised Messiah] that: -

      “ I have firm faith that Hazrat Muhammad Rasoolullah
      [peace be on Him] is Khataman Nabiyyeen, the seal of
      the prophets. I also believe that Hazrat Mirza Ghulam
      Ahmad [peace be on him] was the same Imam Mahdi and
      Promised Messiah whose advent was prophesied by Hazrat
      Muhammad Rasoolullah [peace and blessings of Allah be
      upon him]!!

      ARGUMENTS OF THE TRUTHFULNESS OF THE HOLY PROMISED
      MESSIAH AND MAHDI

      The arguments of the truthfulness of the Holy Promised
      Messiah and Mahdi are the same by which we prove the
      truthfulness of all the reformers and prophets.

      There are three basic arguments for the truthfulness
      of the holy prophet Muhammad [peace be on Him] in the
      verse of the holy Quran,

      “Af man kana ala bayyenatin-mir-Rabbehi wa yatlooho
      shahedun minho wa min qablehi kitabo moosa imamam wa
      rahmah. [Surah Hud verse 18].

      It means there are three basic arguments to show the
      truthfulness of the holy prophet Muhammad [peace be on
      Him].

      Three arguments in three times, past, present and
      future: -

      1. In the present age, [when the holy prophet came
      1400 years before] He came with clear signs and
      miracles of God.

      2. In the past age, He came according to the
      prophecies and revelations of the former prophets and
      sacred scriptures.

      3. In the future, His prophecies and revelations
      will be fulfilled. And in the future A GREAT WITNESS
      will come and vindicate the truthfulness of the holy
      prophet [peace be on Him] by heavenly signs, miracles
      and arguments.

      All these three basic arguments are the arguments for
      the truthfulness of the holy Promised Messiah and
      Mahdi [peace be on him].

      1. He came with three hundred thousands signs and
      miracles of God according to His marvelous book
      “Haqiqat-ul-Wahye” page 67-68.

      2 He came in accordance with the prophecies of former
      prophets and the sacred scriptures.

      3.He was blessed with and recipient of the prophecies
      and revelations abundantly about the future. Hundred
      of those of those Prophecies and revelations have been
      fulfilled and some revelations are yet to be
      fulfilled.

      In this connection, in view of the above-mentioned
      basic three arguments, by the grace of Allah I have
      composed a detailed thesis consisting of 600 pages on
      computer, on the topic,

      “ One Hundred And Eleven [111] distinguishing signs
      and features of the true Promised Messiah and Mahdi in
      Comparison to Masih-e-Dajjal” according to the
      revelations and prophecies of the sacred scriptures,
      the holy Bible, the holy Quran, the sayings of the
      holy prophet and sayings of the saints of Islam.

      This computerized thesis can be obtained on
      contributions.

      Some arguments of the truthfulness of the Holy
      Promised Messiah and Mahdi are written hereunder: -

      HE came in accordance of the prophecies

      1. He came in accordance of the prophecies and
      revelations of the early Prophets and sacred
      scriptures: -

      . According to the revelations and prophecies, his
      name is Ahmad, he came at the head of the fourteenth
      century, in the East, in India, in the east of
      Damascus, in a village Qadian, his community’s name is
      “Ahmadi”, his complexion is wheat colour, [“gandami”]
      having straight hair, “different to Jesus Christ,
      Whose complexion was reddish having curly hair,
      according to the sayings of the prophet peace be on
      Him.

      . He was from the Persian progeny.

      . He claimed to be the Promised Messiah and Mahdi in
      1890-91, at the right time, at the time of triumph of
      Christianity to break the Cross, at the end of
      thirteenth and beginning of the fourteenth century of
      Hijra according to the prophecies of the sacred
      scriptures..

      . He was blessed with pious progeny especially with
      an illustrious promised son “Musleh-e-Maud” having
      outstanding 58 attributes according to the prophecies
      of “Talmood”, Bible, the saying of the holy Prophet
      [peace be on Him] and the prophecies of the holy
      Promised Messiah [peace be on Him].

      . He repulsed the onslaughts and objections raised
      against Islam, the holy Quran and the holy prophet
      from all quarters of Christians, Areyas, Hidus,
      Philosophers and proved the truthfulness, superiority
      and predominance of Islam over all religions by
      heavenly signs, reasons and arguments and not by
      sword.

      . He vindicated the saving of Jesus Christ from the
      accursed death on the cross and reformed the Christian
      beliefs of divinity of Jesus Christ, trinity and
      atonement and explained the realities in this
      connection. He proved the death of Jesus Christ and he
      pointed out that his grave is found in Sarinagar,
      Kashmir, in India . By these latest discoveries he
      proved the untruthfulness of Christian beliefs and
      performed the remarkable job of “Kasr-e-Saleeb”
      prophesied by the holy Prophet of Islam!!

      Now the crumbling of Christianity as a religion and
      softening the world of trinity like the melting snow
      is a great sign of God.

      . The holy Promised Messiah had so many similarities
      with Jesus Christ that is why he was called,
      ”Ibn-e-Maryam”.

      . As Jesus Christ came in fourteenth century after
      Moses without a new code of life, he didn’t come to
      abrogate the old testament [Torah], he came to fulfill
      the commandments of Moses. So also the holy Promised
      Messiah came in fourteenth century after the holy
      Prophet Muhammad [peace be on Him] and he did not
      bring a new [shariah] code of life, he did not come to
      abrogate the holy Quran; he came to fulfill the
      commandments of the holy Quran and to preach its
      message throughout the world!!

      . He vindicated the universal religious brotherhood by
      highlighting the truthfulness of all the prophets and
      divines of all religions including, Krishna, Ramah,
      Buddha and Guru Bawa Nanak [peace be on them]
      according to the teachings of the holy Quran,

      Wa inmin ummatin illa khala fiha nazeer” and “wa
      lkulle qaumin haad” and “ wa lkulle ummatin rasool”
      [Surah Fatir verse 25 and Surah Rad verse 8 and Surah
      Yunus verse 48] It means that in every nation we have
      sent our reformers,spiritual guides,warners and
      messengers.

      . And He came after “Masih-e-Dajjal” to defend Islamic
      values.

      . The holy Promised Messiah written more than 90
      remarkable books in which he vindicated the beauties
      and superiorities of ISLAM, THE HOLY PROPHET AND THE
      HOLY QURAN over all religions.

      By the grace of Allah I have composed 23 articles on
      computer on various subjects of Ahmadiyyat, the true
      Islam. One of those articles is the comprehensive
      research work on the topic of “The beauties and
      superiorities of Islam and the Holy Quran in
      comparison to other religions”

      I have picked up 32 beauties and superiorities of
      Islam and the holy Quran from the ideas and writings
      of the holy Promised Messiah [peace be on him].

      This comprehensive thesis consisting of 800 pages can
      be available by contributions.

      . The holy Promised Messiah reformed some ideas and
      beliefs attributed to Islam, the holy Quran and the
      holy Prophet of Islam. And he vindicated the reality
      of various

      Islamic beliefs regarding God, angles, holy books, the
      holy Quran, the prophets, The holy Prophet Muhammad
      [peace be on Him], fourteen supposed superiorities of
      Jesus Christ over all prophets, Jin, Satan, Dajjal
      [Anti-Christ], Jihad, Revelation reality and blessings
      of prayers, life after death, Heaven and Hell etc.
      Such kind of his work is called,” Tajdeed-e-Din”
      reformation of the supposed beliefs of Islam.

      . The holy Promised Messiah, due to his piety and
      devotional love to the holy Prophet was granted
      miraculously the knowledge of holy Quran and
      “Oloom-o-Maarif” in such a way that nobody could
      compete with him.

      . He claimed to be the Promised Messiah and Mahdi
      after having the revelations from God and He was
      recipient of the revelations of God for 40 years,
      which no false prophet can achieve such a long period.

      . The holy Promised Messiah due to the devotional love
      and following to the holy Prophet Muhammad [peace be
      on Him] was blessed with communion with God abundantly
      and was granted revelations and prophecies of God
      abundantly.

      Due to these great favours in abundance, He was given
      the unique spiritual title of “Prophet and Ummati”.
      His revelations are compiled in a book called,
      “Tazkirah” consisting more than 500 pages!!

      . He was vehemently opposed from all quarters of
      Muslims, Christians, and Hindus etc as it had been
      used to with all the reformers and prophets. Due to
      the extreme opposition and “Takzeeb” the world
      experienced numerous annihilating wars, earthquakes,
      pestilences and terrible catastrophes according to the
      prophecies.

      . In accordance to the saying of the holy prophet
      [peace be on Him], the Ahmadiyya Jma’at was excluded
      from all other 72 Muslim sects during the
      anti-Ahmadiyya disturbances of Pakistan in 1953 and
      1974. While the Ahmadiyya Muslim Jama’at is the only
      Jama’at having resemblance to holy Prophet Muhammad
      and His companions, which shows their truthfulness.

      . After the advent of the holy Promised Messiah Allah
      has brought about revolutionary changes and
      development of science and technology and speedy means
      of communications to unite the world according to the
      prophecies of the sacred books including the holy
      Quran.

      . Allah has established the sublime, unique and
      blessed order of “Khilafat-e-Ahmadiyya” after the
      demise of the holy promised Messiah according to the
      prophecies of holy Quran and sayings of the holy
      Prophet [peace be on Him]. The present spiritual head
      of Ahmadiyya movement in Islam is Hazrat Mirza Masroor
      Ahmad,who was elected on 22nd April,2003 as
      khalifat-ul-masih-ul-Khamis [aba],the fifth successor
      to the holy Promised Messiah [peace be on Him]

      By this blessed “Khilafat-e-Ahmadiyya” Ahmadi Muslims
      are united and well organized all over the world for
      the sacred cause of spreading Islam and establishing
      the spiritual revolution throughout the world!!

      SIGNS AND MIRACLES OF GOD
      ---------------------------

      2.The holy promised Messiah came with hundred
      thousands signs and miracles of God, some of these
      signs were shown in various parts of the world.

      . His thirty thousand prayers were accepted regarding
      his family, friends and foes.

      . God showed two great heavenly signs of lunar and
      solar eclipses according to the revelations and
      prophecies of the holy Bible, the holy Quran, the
      saying of the holy prophets and the saints of Islam.
      These two eclipses were to occur in the time of the
      Promised Messiah and Mahdi in the month of Ramadan. It
      being quite an unusual natural phenomenon strangely
      enough, both the Moon and the Sun were eclipsed on the
      specified dates in the month of Ramadan in 1894 in
      India and 1895 in the western world!! When the Founder
      of Ahmadiyya Movement had already claimed that He was
      the Promised Messiah and Mahdi. And He himself
      strongly explained these two heavenly signs in support
      of his truthfulness.

      . Thousands people after having visions and dreams
      testified the truthfulness of the holy Promised
      Messiah peace be on Him.

      . According to the revelations, the death of Piggott
      of England and the death of Alexander Dowie of Zion,
      Illinois, U.S.A on March 8,1904 and the death of
      Joseph Smith, he founder of the Mormon Church, America
      were great signs of God for the West and the death of
      Pandit Lekhram was a great sign of God for the people
      of India.

      His Revelations and Prophecies fulfilled

      There was a time when the holy founder of Ahmadiyya
      movement in Islam was un- known person in his town in
      Qadian. . Nobody knew him. In those very days Allah
      revealed to him in the words:-

      “I SHALL CAUSE THY MESSAGE TO REACH THE CORNERTS OF
      THE EARTH”.

      According to this great prophecy now the message of
      Ahmadiyyat, the true Islam is reaching the corners of
      the Earth.

      Now the Ahmadiyya Movemet in Islam has spread in
      more than 174 countries in Africa, North America,
      South America, Asia, Australia and Europe . At present
      its total membership exceeds 170 millions. And the
      numbers are increasing day by day. Ahmadiyya movement
      within a century reached the corners of the Earth.

      Through M.T.A [Ahmadiyya Muslim Television] the voice
      of Ahmadiyyat, the true Islam is reaching all over the
      world .The holy Quran has been translated and
      published in 52 languages of the world, in near future
      the number of the translations of the holy Quran will
      be 100 by the grace of Allah. All these faith
      enhancing sacred works for the onward progress of
      Islam are being done due to the favours of Allah and
      due to the blessings of khilafat-e-Ahmadiyya. Under
      the Divine guidance of the present international
      spiritual head, Hazrat Mirza Masroor
      Ahmad,Khalifat-ul-Masih-ul- Khamis [aba], the
      Ahmadiyya Community is progressing extraordinarily all
      over the world.

      . Allah revealed to the holy Promised Messiah,

      “Whoso ever helps him in his sacred cause, Allah will
      help him and whoso disgraces him, Allah will disgrace
      him.”

      This prophecy has been fulfilled hundred thousands
      times. Sir Muhammad Zafrullah Khan helped the holy
      Promised Messiah.

      He Was Promoted to the foreign Minister of Pakistan
      for a long time, he Presented the case of Palestine
      and Kashmir effectively in U.N.O. and became the
      President of General Assembly of U.N.O and the
      President Judge of International court of Justice,
      Hague!!

      And whoso wanted to disgrace Him, Allah disgraced him.

      . A great prophecy regarding the former prime minister
      of Pakistan Mr.Bhutto and the former army ruler
      Zia-ul-Haq has been fulfilled miraculously according
      to the book, ”Zia-ul-Haq” written and published by the
      holy promised in 1895. !! The whole world was
      astonished to know the hanging of Mr. Bhutto in 1979
      and blowing up the aircraft of General Zia-ul-Haq in
      1988!!

      AHMADIYYA MOVEMENT IN ISLAM,

      ITS FOUNDING AND ONWARD PROGRESS
      ---------------------------------

      Ahmadiyya movement in Islam was founded under the
      Divine guidance by Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad,the holy
      Promised Messiah ,Promised Mahdi and the Reformer of
      the latter days on 23rd March,1889 at Ludhiana ,in
      India with the objective to rejuvenate Islamic moral
      and spiritual values. It advocates peace, tolerance,
      love and understanding among the followers of
      different faiths. It firmly believes and acts upon the
      Quranic teaching: “La ikraha fi-ddin” [2: 57]. It
      means THERE IS NO COMPULSION IN RELIGION. It strongly
      rejects violence and terrorism in any form and for any
      reason. Islam is the religion of peace.

      Ahmadiyya movement in Islam is not a mundane movement
      or a political party. It is a purely religious
      worldwide organization.

      It is founded under divine guidance according to the
      prophecies and revelations of sacred scriptures, the
      holy Bible, the holy Quran and sayings of the holy
      prophet Muhammad peace and blessings of Allah be upon
      him.

      The holy prophet Muhammad [peace be on him] gave glad
      tidings in his sayings that “Msih-e-Maud” and the
      Promised Mahdi will come in the latter days when Islam
      and Muslims will remain by name only and the holy
      Quran will be left in words only. Enemies of Islam
      particularly Dajjal [Anti-Christ] and Gog and Magog
      -
      will supersede the whole world in such a way that no
      other power can face them and the people will about to
      think that Islam is a spent force, short lived and
      will perish away!!

      In such odd circumstances the holy prophet clearly
      prophesied, ”Kaifa tahleko ummati ana fi awwaleha
      wal-masiho fi aakhreha”! It means how my ummat can
      perish when I am at its beginning and the Messiah is
      at its end!

      A GREAT PROPHECY OF THE HOLY QURA’AN
      -----------------------------------

      In the verse of the holy Qura’an,” huwallzi baasa
      fil-ummeyyeena rasoolan minhum …….wa aakhreena minhum
      lamma yalhaqu behim” [Surah Jumu ah verse 3-4], Allah
      prophesied that holy prophet Muhammad [peace be on
      Him] was sent not only for the Arabs among whom He was
      raised but for all non-Arabs as well, and not only for
      his contemporaries but also for the generations to
      come till the end of time.

      THIS VERSE ALSO SIGNIFIES THAT THE HOLY PROPHET WILL
      BE RAISED AMONG OTHER PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT YET MET AND
      JOINED HIS IMMEDIATE FOLLOWERS.

      The reference in the verse is to the second advent of
      the Holy Prophet himself in the person of the Promised
      Messiah in the latter days.

      In the commentary of this verse, there is a saying of
      the holy prophet in the authentic book of Bukhari. And
      that is: -

      Abu Hurairah says, “One day we were sitting with the
      holy prophet when Surah Jumuah was revealed. I
      enquired from the holy prophet for three times, who
      are these people to whom the words, “And among others
      of them who have not yet joined them, refer”?

      Salman Farsi, the Persian, was sitting among us. Upon
      ------------------------
      myrepeatedly asking him the same question, the holy
      prophet put his hand on Salman and said,” If faith
      were to go up to the Pleiades, A MAN from these would
      surely, find it “!!

      [Bukhari kitab-u-tafseer, commentary of surah Jumuah
      verse “wa aakhreena minhum lamma yalhaqoo behim”]

      This saying of the holy prophet shows that the verse
      applies to a man of Persian descent. Thus the Quran in
      the present verse refers to the Second Advent of the
      holy prophet in the person of the Promised Messiah.

      This verse also shows the sublime and unique status of
      the holy promised Messiah in “Ummat-e-Muhammadiyya”.
      He is the only one who is complete image [aks-e-Kamil]
      of the holy prophet peace be on him. That is why the
      comining of the holy promised Messiah is mentioned in
      this verse, the coming of the Holy Prophet Muhammad
      peace be upon Him.

      And due to being the complete image [Aqs-e-kamil] of
      the holy prophet, only the holy promised Messiah in
      “ummat-e-muhammadiyya”was given the sublime and unique
      spiritual title of “Nabi and Ummati” by the holy
      Prophet!!

      The above mentioned verse of the holy Quran,” Howallzi
      baasa fil ummeyyeena rasoolan minhuh…. Wa aakhareena
      minhum” clearly shows that holy prophet Muhammad
      [peace be on Him] was sent

      For two kinds of people: -

      [1] For “Ummeyyeen” for those people who were
      illiterate

      [2] And for other people who were different from
      “Ummeyyeen” [they were to be literate and educated]
      and they yet did not meet and joined the earliest
      companions of the holy prophet [peace be on Him].

      So by these words of the holy Quran, it is clysters
      clear that there are two advents and two periods, [two
      “zahoors” and two “Nashateen”] periods of
      renaissances for the holy prophet and Islam.

      In the first advent and the first period was called
      the period of “takmeel-e-Din” when the “Shariah”of
      the holy Quran was completed and the aspect of
      “Jalal”, the glory and grandeur of the holy prophet
      and Islam was shown to the world like the shining
      and glowing of the Sun!!

      And in the Second Advent and in the second period, the
      aspect of “Kamal” of the holy Prophet, and the
      beauties and superiorities of the holy prophet, the
      holy Quran and Islam, were destined to be shown like
      the sweet, pleasant and consoling light of the Moon!

      And in this Second Advent and in this second period of
      the holy prophet, which is the indirect period of the
      holy promised Messiah, the victory and predominance of
      Islam throuout the world was prophesied in the holy
      Quran.
      [ Surah Al-Fath verse 29 and Surah AL-Saff verse 10].

      This golden and blessed period is called the period of
      the complete propagation of Islam throughout the world
      and the period of world-unification,[“Takmeel-e-Ishaat-e-Din” and
      “Wahdat-e-aqwam-e-alam”] when all the people of all
      countries became united due to various speedy means of
      communications. This was a Divine plan so that the
      peaceful message of the holy Quran and Islam, should
      reach easily to the corners of Earth!! And the whole
      world should be united like a global village in one
      Religion and in one world order of humanity!!

      In this blessed period it was destined and prophesied
      that the beauties of the holy prophet and the
      teachings of the holy Quran and superiorities of Islam
      were to be widely published and spread throughout the
      world in such a way that Islam will to be victorious
      and dominant over all religions by heavenly signs,
      arguments and reasons and not by sword!!

      The Prophecies of the sacred scriptures including the
      holy Quran are fulfilled in this age. The long awaited, the
      holy Promised Messiah has came at the right time and
      at the right place and His movement is spreading by
      leaps and bounds all over the world in spite of
      extreme opposition and persecutions from all quarters
      of Muslims, Christians, Hindus and others.

      Now in this 15th Hijrah century, we hope that
      all the good-natured people from all over the world
      will rally around the banner of Islam, and will be
      gathered under the blessed footsteps of the holy
      prophet Muhammad peace be upon Him. There will be one
      God, One religion and one humanity!! The new world
      order of Islam, and “Love for all, hatred for none “
      will be established

      May Allah help us to fulfill our responsibilities in
      this

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)