Narendra Modi addresses Indian Muslims- Dr. M.K.Sherwani

  • Sherwani Mustafa
    Message 1 of 216 , Apr 6, 2013

      __,_Narendra Modi addresses Indian Muslims

           *********************************

      I will not speak sweetly like your fictitious friends,

      Whose deceit has lowered you to this critical  pass;

      It is nothing but the result of their fraudulent  talks,

      That  in six decades, you stand  as the  lowest class.

      I  was , I am, and I will remain your ferocious foe,

      But it is I, who gave a new energy to your  thought;

      You have  risen slightly from your   dreamy world,

      This change, only the Gujrat  genocide has brought.

      It is  your fear of death  that  made you afraid of me,

      As you have forgotten the  valour to face and fight;

      Make me Prime Minister: Only believe in yourself,,

      With me in front ,  strengthen your  arms and might.

      Your  traditional  friends will  destroy  you for ever,

      Their promises  have made  you coward  and weak;

      My common fright will narrow your sectarian ranks,

      I will save you from the  times that  appear so bleak.

      Dr. Mustafa Kamal Sherwani

      Lucknow, India

      sherwanimk@...

       ._,___
    • Sherwani Mustafa
      Message 216 of 216 , Oct 11, 2013
        May the reverential sounds of 'ALLA HUMMA-LAB-BAIK,
        May the reverential sounds of 'ALLA HUMMA-LAB-BAIK,
        Once again shake the pillars of falsehood;
        May the multitudes of believers around Allah's House,
        Change the entire world into one 'HUMAN BROTHERHOOD.

        May the glorious green dome of Prophet's tomb,
        Inspire in every heart, Allah's awe and fear;
        May the clouds of discord and ill-will disappear,
        With every throb of heart, and every faithful tear.
        Dr.Mustafa Kamal Sherwani,LL.D.
        Lucknow,India
        sherwanimk@...
        +91-9919777909