Bismillahnews.in :Jamaat e Islami Hind to sue Mumbai Police for their Defamatory and False terror alert about Girl Islamic Organization

  • ahmedsohail siddiqui
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2013

      Jamaat e Islami Hind to sue Mumbai Police for their Defamatory and False terror alert about Girl Islamic Organization
      [Bismillahnews.in-01-04-13-New Delhi-Sohail Siddiqui] Allah allah subhaan allah finally the bull has been caught by the horns.The prestigious and mass based Party Jamaat e Islami Hind which is globally on rise after it captured the Arab spring space in Middle-east ,particularly Egypt has caught the fascist ideology agents in Indian government police department by filing a case against them.On Friday, 29th, Samna published a news with reference from Mumbai Police
      The news are totally baseless and defamatory. The news is below:On following day, the similar kind of news, came on Times of India website and in Mid-day. The news are below ones.Times of India:http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2013-03-31/mumbai/38162134_1_ muslim-girls-police-stations-intelligence-wing "People are now attracted towards science. These women are trying to ask girls to wear a burqa and study Islam. We have asked police stations to monitors their activities," said Sanjay Shintre who heads the special branch’s intelligence wing.According to Shintre, male activists of the Jamaat-e-Islami had come under the scanner and now women were coming to the fore. "Many male functionaries of the Jamaat are on our radar so they are now focusing on girls. Muslim girls who are educated are not inclined towards religion," Shintre said.When asked whether there was any case against the GIO in the state or preaching a particular religion constituted any wrongdoing, Shintre said, "No. But we are monitoring them." A Jamaat activist said they contacted special branch chief Nawal Bajaj. "Bajaj told us he will inquire into the matter," he said.
      Mid-day Newswww.mid-day.com/news/2013/mar/310313-terror-group-or-social-reformers.htm We are social reformers, claims Mumbai women’s body accused of terrorism

      The Special Branch has put city police on alert about a "women terrorist group" being trained in Kerala. The group’s spokespersons have threatened to sue the cops stating they are social reformers

      The Mumbai Police Special Branch(SB)— I has issued a circular, alerting the city’s police force about the possibility of highly-trained women militants posing a threat to the city.The group, identified in the circular as Girls’ Islamic Organisation (GIO), is a part of the 65-year-old Jamaat-e -Islami Hind and is said to be currently undergoing training in Kerala. “The group is being instructed mostly in the Quran and Hadis under their commanders,” the notice states, adding that the main purpose of the organisation is to tap extremist elements in schools and colleges in India.

      However, when SUNDAY MiD DAY contacted the Jamat office, an official spokesperson vehemently denied the allegations and said they were planning to sue the Mumbai police for making defamatory statements against them. The SB circular actually names Sahela Baji as the head of the group’s Maharashtra unit. Another woman, Sumaiyya Muslim, is said to be readying the group for Jihad.The group has a Facebook page with 3,177 likes and is regularly updated. “This is a one-of-a-kind group, which involves women. We have alerted all the police stations and the units across the state,” said a senior officer from the Special Branch on condition of anonymity. When contacted Additional commissioner of police Naval Bajaj refused to comment on the issue stating that they had no information on such an alert. However Mumbai Police’s official spokesperson Satyanarayan Chaudhary said, “The circulars issued by Special Branch are confidential.”

      Jamat-e-Islami Hind angry at accusations

      “We are not a violent organisation. Our job is to connect with Muslims across the country and do good work. We work for social reforms and fight for women’s rights too. We do believe in Jihad, but in non-violent, spiritual Jihad. We are considering legal action against the Mumbai police,” said Tauffiq Aslam Khan, president of Jamaat-e-Islami Hind, the parent body of GIO.

      Jamaate Islami Hind formed a team of people to address this on Friday morning itself and started working towards it. The plan of action included suing Mumbai Police for their false and defamatory alert about GIO, meeting respective newspapers, Mumbai Police Personnel responsible for such wrongdoing and Minority Commission.

      On Monday, 1st April 2013, Mumbai Mirror published cover story on GIO and gave positive side of the story.The news can be read at: http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Default/Scripting/ArticleWin.aspFrom=Archive&Source = Page&Skin=MIRRORNEW&BaseHref=MMIR/2013/04/01&PageLabel=3&EntityId=Ar00300&ViewMode=HTML

      Today, JIH team will meet Media persons, Mumbai Police Commissioner Naval Bajaj and Munafa Hakim from Minority Commission.
      --
      Ahmed Sohail Siddiqui
      Chief Editor, www.bismillahnews.in