Twitters on first October

  • raja chemayel
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2012

      I have a strong feeling that cameleon-
      Erdogan shall leave the political arena
      before President Al#Assad does....

      The Rebels in Syria do "attrocities", but the Regime does "massacres".......
      please inform the dead-victims !!

      Remember,please,
      that in
      Libya the FOREIGN military were practicaly INVISIBLE....
      The same is happening now in
      Syria.

      Once, the Bible told us that the Emperor of Iran (Persia)
      has liberated all the Jews from their slavery in Babylon,
      and yet, today, Israel shows its infamous-gratitude.
      Probably because , logically ,the Israelis are not the Israelites !!
      And the ultimate irony is that the State of Israel is now a friend of Germany
      but the enemy of Iran.

      Do you know of any Arab or Muslim country
      where Wome or Christians or democratic-people
      got any better after a US invasion or interference ?

      Erdogan is an Islamist in a Gucci-suit...
      Morsi is another Islamist in a cheap-suit...
      Prince of Qatar does not fit in any suit

      The Guiness-Book-of-Records
      ought to mention that country that refuted and or ignored all the UN-Resolutions
      .