the eternal-round-about............. ( or, if I were a Carricaturist)

  • raja chemayel
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2012

      https://ec.yimg.com/ec?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwwwcdn.net%2Fev%2Fassets%2Fimages%2Fvectors%2Fafbig%2Fcircular-intersection-sign-clip-art.jpg&t=1493530799&sig=M4iK1pDhdS69j2a8EbuwoQ--~C
      Our Peace-negotiations
      work like an endless-round-about.

      If I were a caricaturist , and I wanted to draw a cartoon
      representing the "Peace negotiations in our  Middle East".

      I would draw:
      a traffic-round-about with 4 side-streets
      the first way,  is coming from the departure-point
      and then 3 others streets all leading to 3 dead-end-streets.

      Therefore the Middle East Peace has experienced , so far in 63 years ,
      only dead-end-streets and/or a return-to-the-starting-point.

      What is rightly called :
      running in circles.

      This was Israel´s strategy and is Israel´s tactics , as well......

      Nothing else to add........because there is not.

      Raja Chemayel
      May First 2012